Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Crazy to think how many amateurs they have in Melbourne now days.

It really wouldn’t be a good look for them to have a male at the helm weeknights and weekends, seeing as part of the reason they shafted David Brown was to diversify the bulletin, because there was supposedly too many males.

3 Likes

Amateurs? That’s a big call.

2 Likes

Tell that to Seven News Sydney, who has predominately male newsreaders and only the very occasional 6pm bulletin with Angela Cox or Ann Sanders (Has Natalie Barr presented a 6pm news bulletin since the current set was launched?) over the past couple of years since Mel Doyle departed the Friday/Saturday Sydney news presenting role to make way for Michael Usher/focus on Sunday Night only.

Now over at Nine, it’s a different story!

2 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when but I’m pretty sure I remember her presenting at least one night on the current Sydney set.

4 Likes

Think Nat last presented the 6pm bulletin in September 2016.

3 Likes

Time for Origin colours again

6 Likes

Mike Amour doing Seven News Melbourne tonight.

Mike is presenting for two weeks while Mitch is on holidays.

1 Like

No maroon from Kay

7 Likes

Sunday (24.06.2018): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

1 Like

Emily Angwin presenting weather in Melbourne again tonight, Jane Bunn is back tomorrow night.

4 Likes

Yes. Very hairy. (unfortunate cap timing)

5 Likes

It was good to see that Brownie (and also Juanita, but that’s for the ABC News thread) remembered this time! :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to add; I just want to see if SydneyCityTV also likes this post almost instantaneously.

8 Likes

Haha!

I don’t hit the like button for every post on this forum (and yes, I read them in their entirety), usually just the ones who’ve got content I find interesting or points that people make which I agree with. Same deal on Twitter. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it is always an honour when the SCTV likes a post of mine. Make the day a darn public holiday I tell you

5 Likes

Year round public holidays sounds alright to me

9 Likes

How most people browse MediaSpy -

How @SydneyCityTV browses MediaSpy -

17 Likes

Tony Auden has returned in Brisbane

1 Like

Emily Angwin is reporting from Canberra this week.

3 Likes