Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Robert Ovadia presenting Seven’s Morning News

2 Likes

And has completely the wrong style of presentation for a commercial network. She almost whispers the news at the camera these days! I guess she could change.

4 Likes

Maybe it just seems like a whisper compared to the shouting you get elsewhere.

1 Like

Jane Bunn filled-in for David Brown on Seven Morning News (via BCM).

1 Like

Imagine putting her with Peter Mitchell as a double header. Good contrast :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News, Jacqueline Felgate is still on holidays.

2 Likes

Again, I have to ask the question: Why does Craig McPherson/Jason Morrison even still allow him to present news bulletins after the infamous comment made while crossing to Sport last September?!

With both Ann & David absent from today’s Morning News, personally I wonder if today might be a promo filming day for the Seven News Sydney presenting team.

Of course it’s also possible that both Ann & David are simply taking the day off, but it’s just a thought more than anything else! :slight_smile:

Refresh my memory?

It was a special bulletin that aired around 8pm due to an AFL finals match, which was probably one of the least watched editions of Seven News Sydney last year because an NRL Finals match was airing on Nine at the same time.

While segueing between news about North Korea and Sport, Robert Ovadia said something among the lines of “And Jim Wilson is always begging for war, he joins me now with Sport…” - IMO, that was inappropriate commentary which I reckon would’ve seen a more prominent presenter in hot water!

1 Like

I would assume he will be presenting all week and this weekend again.

1 Like

More likely. And Rob as a long time senior journo, would he not be part of the promo (as Seven News have been doing in each market - including their senior reporters / fill-in presenters)?

Robert Ovadia will be presenting Sydney’s 4pm News this afternoon judging by the update that was just on.

3 Likes

Monday (04.06.2018): Laura Dymock is presenting Queensland’s weather.

1 Like

Can’t edit a poll after an hour tho…

Lee Lin Chin for Seven News Melbourne :joy::joy:
That would boost ratings!

3 Likes

For the WA Day public holiday Rick Ardon is presenting solo and Adrian Barich is on sport.

4 Likes

Channel seven is about to announce a MAJOR addition to their reporting line up in Brisbane.

11 Likes

Hopefully its not one from Channel Ten!

1 Like

My body literally can’t handle all of the Channel Ten tips in the last week :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Darren Curtis joining Seven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: