Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Yes

1 Like

Why couldn’t we vote for the most obvious one? Rebecca Madden?

1 Like

Off-topic but wasn’t he Nick Parrish?

I will type in the correct spelling of those particular names. Blake Johnson, Candice Wyatt, Mike Amor and Stephen Quartermain.

1 Like

Sunday (03.06.2018): Katrina Blowers is anchoring in Brisbane tonight.

Laura Dymock is presenting the weather.

2 Likes

Why did Teegan Dolling fly to Paris to report on the Longines future stars tennis tournament? Shouldn’t that be the job of one of Seven’s European correspondents?

1 Like

No doubt it was paid for by Longines… so flying over isn’t a big deal.

1 Like

Maybe for executives, not for your average worker as every single piece of data shows.

2 Likes

Waiting for an offer :wink:

Has been waiting a while

7 Likes

ABS tell us average full time worker earns a touch over $80k. I work full time in middle management for a large not for profit and earn well below that and is linked to the minimum wage.

Same job but in local government pays $15-25k more.

I think HSV may need to entice him with the promise of a sunbed in the newsroom to get him down to Melbourne. There’s no way he’d be able to maintain that tan in bleak city otherwise.

2 Likes

All this talk (some bizarre names mentioned above!) about outsiders and nobody mentioned Tamara who is often very close and even rates higher than Jen on some weekends. Would be the most logical after Bec.

Seven News Melbourne with Tamara Oudyn. Yep I can see it. She is experienced, well liked and a true professional. My money on this one (forgot about the Tennis on 9 which will seal Becs fate)

7 Likes

@Pranks is onto something, I thought of Tamara too.

I mentioned Tamara when it first came out, but alot of people thought maybe not as Ian would be retiring soon?

1 Like

Hendo will be like Hitch and Walden. His still got 10 odd years left.

2 Likes

I don’t reckon. He’s been on four days a week for a few years now. Next year is his 27th year in the job and there’s constant gags about his golf game. Next year will be his last.

2 Likes

Big fan of Tam’s, be terrible to see her chase a dollar read out cheap petrol prices and introduce report after report of petty crime and car crashes caught on dashcam.

6 Likes

You’d have to imagine that Katrina Blowers will most likely be the successor to Kay McGrath (potentially even Sharyn Ghidella, if she were to move on from weeknight newsreading at some point) when she retires from Seven News Queensland?

Either way, it’s good that Katrina’s media career has come a long way since being one of the three co-presenters of Nine’s very short-lived “THISafternoon” all those years ago! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What about SBS? So racist! :laughing:

Yes, Katrina has anchored the 6pm news solo before, however, she was usually paired with Max.

@SydneyCityTV I am surprised that they didn’t get Arvo News presenter Kendall Gilding to anchor in Kay’s absence as I think she is being groomed for Sharyn’s gig.

4 Likes