Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Isn’t up to presenting. WTF is that supposed to mean?

Presented over summer, perhaps even more recently and does the occasional (99% of the time pointless) live cross.

Oh boy, you shouldn’t have gone there…

4 Likes

Nick hasn’t presented a bulletin since Easter 2017.

I feel that’s incorrect, I’m certain he’s presented since then, but nonetheless, what do you mean by not up to it? I don’t think he’s particularly good, but your choice of words is poor.

No, he’s right. Nick hasn’t presented since Easter 2017. Summer was with Mike Amor, Blake and Jacqui.

2 Likes

remember the last time someone said this? you really stepped on a land mine

I shouldn’t need to respond to a few above commemts. I have made my wishes abundantly clear, ages ago, please respect that. I am not the twitter account “Mr TV Aus”. If you think I am, whatever, that’s your problem. But it adds nothing whatsoever creating a discussion every month, just to provoke and antagonize. Thank you :slight_smile: I trust this will be the last time I have to post something like this. Not sure why this is even a thing, if it intrigues a few members that much, don’t follow that person, even block them. Simple. Laughable.

I was actually thinking of another Member. Not you. :thinking:

1 Like

For the record, I was also.

2 Likes

Nick McCallum is miles better than Jacqui and Blake. His ratings were a lot better as well and would be an excellent fit for weekends. It is a shame he probably won’t get the gig though.

If that’s genuine, fair enough, I apologise. But forgive my cynicism, as previous discussions around this matter have revolved around me in some way.

Regardless of whether that account is run by a member here or not, the twitter account has proven itself to be wildly inaccurate when it comes to facts/news, offers bizarre ratings ‘analysis’ and comes off condescending. I wouldn’t use it as a credible source here.

4 Likes

The only reason I saw it as somewhat credible is that Basil’s Zempalis tweeted it to Blake as a congratulations and whilst he didn’t confirm it, Blake did reply.

Not concrete I know, but I did say ‘twitter says…for now’.

1 Like

Emily Angwin presenting Afternoon news.
Blake to do weekend I assume as others have mentioned.

3 Likes

Emily said last minute call up.

Blake is presenting Friday & Saturday 6pm News in Melbourne.

4 Likes

And now you can add Jennifer Keyte to that list.

4 Likes

Seven should try and get Helen Kapalos back, would be perfect.

TT didn’t suit her. And was she ever axed, at least not in a negative light? She stuck around during 2014 doing some Sunday Night reporting, particularly her prolonged medicinal cannabis investigation, so wasn’t it just her contract wasn’t renewed.

Please no. She had one of the most annoyingly affected styles when she used to read on ATV 10 Eye-missed-it News.

As @Salty Said, Blake is presenting Seven News at 6

6 Likes

Friday -
Melina Sarris presenting weather on 4pm and 6pm News in Melbourne.

2 Likes