Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

She sure does look like a young Anne Fulwood (Ah, remember those pre-Sandra Sully days).

Jodie’s been ordinary, probably her first time in front of an AutoCue.

I like her though.

She has been great.

Has Hermione Kitson made an appearance on 7 since returning to Aus?

1 Like

Not from what I have seen.

Hermione has just announced that she is expecting her first child.

1 Like

Wow. I didn’t realise David Brown presented a pre-recorded localised weather forecast for Sydney on Christmas Day… Anyone else see this? Must be a first from someone who he is very Melbourne.

@mirb thanks for update.
Explains why she hasn’t returned to Seven for another stint over summer.
Hopefully she will resume her TV career when she is ready down the track.

WIN News Tasmania reporter Elizabeth Anile has joined Seven News Melbourne and filed her first report tonight. On her Twitter account she describes herself as “Melbourne girl turned Hobartian turned Melburnian once again”.

Nick Etchells is presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

Presenting in Queensland this week:

Saturday (02.01.16)-Sunday(03.12.16): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers anchoring. Rohan Walsh on sport, Paul Burt on weather duties.
Monday (04.12.16) - Wednesday (06.12.16): Afternoon News- Amanda Abate hosting with Rohan Walsh and Paul Burt on sport and weather respectively.
6PM News-Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers anchoring. Rohan Walsh on sport, Paul Burt on weather duties.
Thursday (07.12.16)-Friday (08.12.16): Afternoon News-
* 6PM News-*

Jodie was average, but I have seen worse. I also must say she improved throughout the week, especially on the 2nd day so she must have got advice from her perfectionist husband :grin: She does indeed, Salty, look like a younger Fulwood.

Thanks for the good quality caps @Brad

Angie Asimus is presenting Seven Morning News today.

Not shown in Perth due to coverage of the tennis from Brisbane and that will continue until Feb 1

For those interested, Jim Wilson will be back presenting Seven News Sydney Sport next Monday.

Not sure about Mark Ferguson, but my guess is that he’ll be back (although TBH, I’d like to see Seven quietly replace him with Mel Doyle!) around the 17th or the 18th.

@mirb l’m assuming Angie is also on national Afternoon News as well.

Jodie Speers is

Angela Tsun & Tina Altieri presenting 7 news tonight ( Combine 7 news & TT Presentation)
I can’t remember If this has ever happen at 7 Perth before 2 females presenting

1 Like

Jacqueline Felgate’s hubby Michael said on twitter she has worked 30 days straight,in that time she has worked on Melbourne 4pm weekday and 6pm weekends and Weekend Sunrise.

1 Like

Is great to see Tina presenting 7 News. Albeit due to terrible circumstances. A great presentation tonight.

1 Like

Well done! Jacqueline Felgate is starting to grow on me. She has improved over the last couple of months.

2 Likes

Rebecca Maddern presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

2 Likes