Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Friday is a Gazetted National public Holiday for Good Friday
Easter Saturday has never been a gazetted holiday
Easter Sunday is a Gazetted National Holiday, we get the Monday off in lieu as Easter Sunday falls on a weekend.

2 Likes

Which is why I was paid public holiday penalty rates on Saturday? Doesn’t seem to gel.

1 Like

in WA, the public holidays are Friday, Saturday and Monday. Sunday is not classified as a public holiday for us (our staff got normal pay yesterday)

1 Like

I believe in Queensland it’s the whole weekend.

3 Likes

Michelle Bishop presenting sport in Sydney 4pm bulletin.

4 Likes

Mark Ferguson is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Dean Felton filed a report on the thrilling AFL match between Geelong and Hawthorn for this evening’s Melbourne bulletin. I don’t remember Dean as a sports reporter?

1 Like

Rick Ardon presenting solo in Perth tonight.

3 Likes

I’m assuming Seven will be sending a local reporter from each state to cover the commonwealth games.

Are we aware who?

I noticed Sydney reporter Alex Hart last night

4 Likes

Obviously grabbed who was available in the newsroom at that time to voice-over that sport report, considering the late finish match (his report) was the reason the bulletin started late (about 6.05pm).
Dean also filed another news report last night.

2 Likes

I’d wager Adelaide will send Mark Mooney if anybody. I doubt any presenters would go up- maybe Bruce will?

I’m thinking Blake Johnson or Michael Scanlan from Melbourne.

2 Likes

Michelle Bishop presenting sport on the Morning News again today.

3 Likes

Sydney reporter Paul Kadak is reporting on the Commonwealth Games from the Gold Coast.

1 Like

Brisbane aured a promo for Max Futcher this afternoon. Sharyn, Kay and Shane Webcke were talking about his experience etc. Hopefully @TV.Cynic captured it.

1 Like

Some caps

4 Likes

Vid

5 Likes

Ryan Daniels was in Gold Coast where he did news for Perth bulletin

1 Like

Melbourne has sent Cameron Baud and Sharnelle Vella to cover the games. Tim Watson is also presenting sport from the Gold Coast

1 Like