Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Umm…Paula’s other job is carimg for her 3 young kids… And with Tina IIRC She lives in Singapore now and flies back for TT

5 Likes

Raising a family.

3 Likes

I have always liked Paula, but I feel her presenting style is a little outdated these days. Amelia is fantastic.

1 Like

The first night she returned her style reminded me of Rob Brough but it has improved, however she does deliver a lot of authority.

1 Like

Amanda Abate will be joining Rod Young tonight on Seven’s Gold Coast News. https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyttPnhYXH/

7 Likes

OOOH was not expecting that!!

I wonder if Seven Brisbane will do a similar promo to this, when they put Kay back on weeknights :wink: :

6 Likes

Michael Felgate is filling in for Sean Sowerby and presenting sport tonight (and I presume tomorrow).

4 Likes

Paula Voce presenting in Perth tonight. Until this weekend, she had only been presenting on Sunday nights with Amelia Broun on Saturdays while Angela was on leave.

1 Like

Amelia is at Lee Steeles wedding.

Sorry for sounding like I’ve just crawled out from under a rock but who is Lee Steele?

1 Like

She’s a reporter on some network other than Seven, so no one important.

8 Likes

Emily Angwin presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Quite a high profile ex 9 Perth reporter / anchor.

Actually Lee is know on ten in perth left sinking ship at 9

2 Likes

Now?

Forgot she moved. Most known for 9 to date tho.

Salim Mehajer found guilty of assaulting reporter

SALIM Mehajer has been found guilty of assaulting a Channel 7 journalist.

Mr Mehajer, 31, had been accused of injuring Laura Banks as she tried to interview him after he was arrested for an alleged assault on a taxi driver.

Some scathing criticism of Laura Banks as well from judge.

In a strongly worded judgment, Ms Keogh said Mehajer was “assaulted with a barrage of questions” that she believed were designed to “goad” him into a response that was newsworthy.

The judge said Banks was a witness of “little credit” whose evidence “plainly” was contradicted by the CCTV of the exchange that was played to the court.

2 Likes

Tony Auden is presenting Brisbane’s weather this Saturday.

5 Likes

There’s a story in the Sunday Telegraph that Mel McLaughlan has fallen out of favour with Seven bosses resulting in her playing second fiddle to Edwina Bartholomew at the Olympics and being overlooked for other hosting gigs.

There’s also a rumour about a high profile female sports media identity who is being shopped around by her agent. Could be McLaughlin.

Perhaps just a matter of time before she’s replaced at the news desk, a role she should never have been given.

9 Likes

I’d say it’s probably more of a case of wanting Hamish and Eddy at the forefront of the Olympics to give them as much exposure as possible in the lead up to Spartan.

5 Likes