Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

4 grandkids in 1 week! Wow that is an achievement :joy:

11 Likes

Quadruplets perhaps?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Do we know if Michael Usher is presenting in Sydney tonight? As I believe he is in Adelaide for the Beaumont dig…

Won’t be Chris Reason, he’s in PyeongChang for the network.

1 Like

If Michael Usher is in Adelaide and Chris Reason in PyeongChang, I think we all know who’s going to be presenting Seven News Sydney tonight…

1 Like

Probably going to be Robert Ovadia again :roll_eyes:

:thinking:

22 Likes

I don’t know much about Mark Mooney from Adelaide, but i’m liking his style. This guy is going places. Didn’t he just return from US?

5 Likes

Yes he returned to Adelaide this week.

3 Likes

How long has he been with Seven?

Jennifer Keyte presenting in Melbourne tonight. I assume she will present on Fridays and Saturdays from now on?

5 Likes

@JohnsonTV yes Jennifer and sports presenter Sean Sowerby now presenting on Friday & Saturday.
Jane Bunn still working Sunday - Friday.

5 Likes

Ten years or so.

2 Likes

Michael Usher is back in the studio in Sydney tonight to present Sydney’s news after presenting/reporting from Adelaide last night with the Beaumont children investigation.

2 Likes

They tried this several years ago.

I can’t see it lasting.

Matt Carmichael presenting sport in 5PM news today.

Mel McLaughlin is presenting Sydney’s sport from Pyeongchang tonight and supposedly for the next few weeks while the Winter Olympics are on.

It seems as though Amelia Broun and Paula Voce are sharing weekend presenting duties in Perth while Angela is off. Amelia is presenting on Saturdays and Paula on Sundays. I much prefer Paula to Amelia so I don’t see why she can’t do both days.

2 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t want to?

I like Amelia presenting and I think this is a great chance to groom her for a bigger role in the future.

3 Likes

What else does Paula do anyway? It’s the same with Tina Alteri and Today Tonight. You only ever see them when they’re filling in for other people, otherwise they seem to vanish completely. With most other fill in presenters, they are at least reporters for Seven News at all other times.