Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Are the Sydney newsrooms of Seven and Nine trying to annoy me by putting on two of my least favourite newsreaders on their 6pm bulletins tonight?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Ovadia vs Burrows, not a battle I ever thought we would sink low enough to see!!!

12 Likes

Jennifer Keyte is back presenting on weekends in Melbourne.

4 Likes

Paula Voce presented perths news tonight
Looks like Paula and Amelia Broun will split weekends until Anglea returns from materny leave in April

4 Likes

Melina Sarris and Sean Sowerby presenting from Australian Open this weekend.

4 Likes

Why don’t they just give Melina Sarris the Sunday night roll also?

Does Jane Bunn really need to work 6 days?

6 Likes

I agree Melina should really do the weekend to keep it consistent with the rest of the team.

2 Likes

David Brown returned from holidays in Sydney tonight.

7 Likes

How much longer is this Mel McLaughlan stint going to go for? She’s just not ready for mainstream presenting yet. So many mistakes and ‘Ums and ahs’. Bring in Ryan Phelan please.

6 Likes

Still trying to figure out how on Earth she got the job in the first place.

I’m not the biggest Jim Wilson fan but he should never have been ditched for Mel.

9 Likes

John Ridelle is back this week but Jane Doyle is still away.

2 Likes

even though not seeing a lot of mel what i have seen she really is not up to standard

Laurel Irving has done her first report from Europe tonight since replacing Cath Turner.

5 Likes

3 Likes

She did one at the weekend… That was her first I believe.

2 Likes

2nd report I believe.

Her first was on the white night festival in London.

3 Likes

Probably only got it as of the Don’t blush baby controversy. That’s what Seven seems to do these days jump at any media controversy.

Blake Johnson in LA for 3 weeks. Assume for 7.

10 Likes

Wow… I predicted that sometime ago. Great talent, hopefully he does well. I would say he’s filling in for mike, whos just had an operation.

3 Likes

Sally Bowrey is presenting the Friday morning news today on Australia Day that has now returned.

Matt Carmichael presented sport and Angie Asimus is back to presenting Friday weather.

4 Likes