Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Uh, no he hasn’t. It’s been a Sunday every year since 2015 which was he first full year in the job.

1 Like

Well I certainly remember him returning from annual leave on Mondays at least some of the time in the past few years. I vividly remember watching Sunday bulletins of his returning week, expecting to see him but I didn’t, instead he returned the following day.

Nope. It was always Sunday’s

1 Like

Mark returned in 2015 on a Monday evening. But i do remember in 2016/17 he returned on Sunday. Looking back at that clip it looked ridiculous with that backdrop loop at 6pm in the middle of summer!

Seven got away with this still backdrop much better.

4 Likes

I can honestly say that I’m glad Seven no longer uses that tacky backdrop loop (or the short lived February-July 2016 version) - liveshots are absolutely essential for 6pm bulletins in the Sydney market IMO!

It’s also sad watching that clip back for some of the quality talent Seven News Sydney has lost in the last 2-3 years…

*Sarah Cumming
*Damien Smith
*Jim Wilson (as the main sports presenter)

3 Likes

5 Likes

Do you know that if you click on that down arrow on the RHS and go “share tweet via” you can copy and paste a link in here which appears in here much better than a screenshot from your phone?

2 Likes

Okay, fair enough. I had the date but mistook it for a Sunday.

But 1/3 still does not a “tradition” make.

3 Likes

Tim Watson and Jane Bunn will be presenting from the Australian Open in Melbourne this week.

4 Likes

SAS7, ADS is 10. :wink:

1 Like

Rumours about Bill McDonald being sacked are wrong. He’s behind the newsdesk tonight.

6 Likes

@Mischievous1 posted last week

1 Like

Now confirmed.

Monday (15.01.2018) - Friday (19.01.2018): Bill McDonald is anchoring solo in Brisbane. Shane Webcke returned from holidays too last night.

3 Likes

Rick & Sue both back presenting Perth tonight.

2 Likes

Fixed :wink:

Actually rick return tonight sue has been back for 2 weeks

Yes we know. :roll_eyes:

But they are back together tonight.

1 Like

Mike Amor looks to have had some sort of procedure done on one of his eyes for the Glaucoma issue.

4 Likes

Robert Ovadia is presenting in Sydney on Friday & Saturday with Jim Wilson presenting sport from the Australian Open in Melbourne and Freya Cole presenting the weather.

4 Likes