Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

6 Likes

Robert Ovadia presenting Sydney News tonight.

4 Likes

Saturday (06.01.2018): Katrina Blowers is anchoring solo in Brisbane with Rohan Welsh on sport.

Laura Dymock is presenting Saturday weather.

2 Likes

With Matt Carmichael presenting sport and Freya Cole presenting the weather.

4 Likes

Freya Cole is presenting 5pm News today.

Robert Ovadia presenting in Sydney again tonight with Mel McLaughlin back presenting sport and Freya Cole presenting the weather.

4 Likes

I don’t suppose you recall what years?

1 Like

Sunday (07.01.2017): Max Futcher is anchoring solo in Brisbane with Rohan Welsh on sport.

2 Likes

I remember Mike Amor’s stint presenting the 4.30 News and he’s also filled in on the Morning News before, but I don’t think he’s ever presented a Sydney 6pm bulletin before?

3 Likes

Angela Cox presented Early & Morning News today.

Edit - Obviously presenting Morning News from Monday - Thursday this week.

5 Likes

Don’t think it was mentioned but Bill McDonald has actually been covering the Brisbane International Tennis so I don’t think he has been booted out from the Seven Network and is probably unlikely gone from presenting Seven News.

4 Likes

Sam Jolly back anchoring Perths 4pm news
So cross Sam off the poaching list for 9 news job

4 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but former Nine News Darwin reporter Kathryn Foran is now at Seven News Gold Coast.

1 Like

Yeah I mentioned this the other day. Will be interesting to see if anything comes from @Read_It_First’s information given how realiable it usually is.

Fixed that for you, because Kathryn Foran was there for longer than her stint at Nine Darwin.

Good to see a quality news reporter progressing her career nonetheless! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monday (08.01.2017) - Friday (12.01.2017): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are co-anchoring in Brisbane. Rohan Welsh presented Monday sport, with Pat Welsh on Tuesday- Friday.

2 Likes

Seems good old read it first may have got this one wrong. The information was accurate at the time of posting but latest information I have is that an extension to Comm Games may hAve been granted.

2 Likes

Jodie Speers was back presenting Early News this morning.

4 Likes

Very interesting. I assumed that might’ve been the case considering he is still featured in all of the 2018 promos. Thanks for the udpate!

Blake Johnson will be presenting the Afternoon News in Melbourne today

6 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News again today.

4 Likes