Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Monday (11.12.2017) - Friday (15.12.2017): Sharyn Ghidella is anchoring solo in Brisbane again this week.

Pat Welsh presented sport Sunday-Friday.

3 Likes

I love that.

Was also great how Michael came back to Seven after leaving briefly, he’s the longest serving journo at Seven News Melbourne behind Nick McCallum and Brendan Donohoe (after Bec Maddern left).

2 Likes

If he didn’t leave, he may have been given the weekend sports role.

3 Likes

It’s Ann Sanders’ final morning news bulletin for the year today - she wished all Morning News viewers a Merry Christmas and said she’ll be back in the new year.

6 Likes

Blake Johnson is presenting Melbourne Afternoon News on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

3 Likes

I missed today, but watch regularly, a great and friendly faced presenter, who’s been doing the bulletin for many years now. Also a good timeslot for me.

2 Likes

Mike Amor is back in Australia and will be presenting in Melbourne from next week.

7 Likes

Doing the weeknight news? Monday to Friday?

Ann Sanders had quite the farewell message at the end of the 4pm Sydney bulletin. She thanked viewers for making 7 News number one at 4pm.

4 Likes

Yes I believe so, as Jacqueline Felgate is doing weekends.

3 Likes

Sunday (10.12.2017) - Friday (15.12.2017): Mark Beretta is presenting Sydney sport.

4 Likes

That’s pretty big news and unexpected.

He was originally from 7 News Melbourne. Im assuming Blake Johnson will be filling in on the Afrernoon News.

4 Likes

That’s a surprise sure Mike will do a good job,luckily we don’t have Nick McCallum presenting over summer this year.
We will probably have Sean Sowerby on sport and Emily Angwin doing the weather next week

2 Likes

I don’t get the NIck hate, I think he does a good job. His style is very traditional but I definitely prefer his style over Blake and Jacqueline. Will be interesting to see how Mike goes in the main chair.

1 Like

Angie Asimus is presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News on Wednesday & Thursday this week

2 Likes

Jane Bunn is on holidays from next week

2 Likes

Chris Reason is presenting in Sydney this weekend

3 Likes

Georgia Comensoli had two reports on this evening’s Melbourne bulletin. She used to be a reporter on Ten News. When did she join Seven?

2 Likes

Saturday (16.12.2017): Afternoon News presenter Kendall Gilding is anchoring in Queensland this weekend. Kay McGrath is on her annual leave.

Pat Welsh presented his usual Saturday sport. At the end of the segment, he said he was now off on a break and would be returning next year.

4 Likes

Robert Ovadia is reporting from London

3 Likes

I’ve been away this week and haven’t been keeping up to date with things. I thought she would leave this week when I was gone so I couldn’t see her farewell message damnit but why would she leave on a Tuesday and not Thursday? Did anyone manage to get a recording of this final message at the end of Sydney’s afternoon news on Tuesday?

I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned yet but it appears Sydney has another new reporter, Lia Harris, who must have started this week at some point since I don’t recall seeing her before.