Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

From my understanding the second presenters were fired with no option to become a reporter. Bill, Bill and Kapalos were gone in one fell swoop.

3 Likes

as I understand it, Georgina was sacked - Bill objected and offered to resign. They accepted that and he left.

There was no demotion offered to any of the staff in that round of sackings.

3 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting in Melbourne this weekend.

2 Likes

Peter Mitchell is now on holidays.

5 Likes

Amelia Broun presenting in Perth again this Saturday. She got her own voiceover tonight; I believe she didn’t last week.

Mark Readings is presenting sport

5 Likes

It was different too started with “this is Seven News with Amelia Broun” rather than from the studios of Seven Perth

2 Likes

Angela participating in the Christmas Pageant.

I really like Amelia presenting the news. A real talent.

1 Like

I hear on Sunday times that Angela Tsun will have a second child to be due on the 5th January. As a result, she will finish Seven News on 17 Dec. She will return to Seven Perth in April.

4 Likes

Is this the First time mark has presented sport
On 7 news

1 Like

Amelia Broun and Mark Readings presenting can be found here. Definately good talent at Seven. Yes this is Marks first time presenting sport on Seven News since leaving his Nine News weekday sport presenter gig.
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/7news/-/watch/38126711/seven-news-sun-3-dec/

3 Likes

I could be wrong, as I don’t live in Perth, but I hasn’t he presented sport during the afternoon news or something. Obviously, you all are referring to 6pm.

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of, I’ve only seen Baz, Adrian, Ryan and Chris Young present sport on Seven News. Mark presents the “Sports Extra” segments on Today Tonight hosts WAFL coverage.

However he might of presented on the Afternoon News, i’m not entirely sure because I don’t watch it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the Sunday Mail today, Jane Doyle talks about having breast cancer treatment while still reading the news everyday…

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/lifestyle/health/beloved-newsreader-jane-doyle-reveals-how-early-detection-of-breast-cancer-saved-her-life/news-story/f78454f8c687080959d8368a86a814a2

2 Likes

Mark confirm on Twitter it was he’s first time presenting sport on 7

1 Like

Mark use to read sport in Perth when he was at Nine then transferred to TT and hosts local WAFL coverage for 7.

Jim Wilson presented sport on Sunday 5pm News and Sydney News on Sunday & Monday this week.

2 Likes

Jennifer Keyte presenting in Melbourne this week.

3 Likes

Monday (04.12.2017) - Friday (08.12.2017): Sharyn Ghidella is anchoring solo in Brisbane as Bill is on ‘holidays’.

Rohan Welsh is presenting sport Sunday-Monday this week.

5 Likes

Pat Welsh is presenting sport in Brisbane Tuesday-Saturday this week.

4 Likes

It is Mark’s last day today. Expect Musher to present next week. It is rather unusual for him to go on holidays this early. I wonder why?

2 Likes