Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

But why? Like I said, shouldn’t she be devoting more of her time to Sunday Night? Isn’t that the whole point of why she joined the team there in the first place, so she focuses less of her time on filling in with the news and more fluffy stuff like TMS & TDE

Correct l forgot about golf coverage.

Ask Seven why for the exact reason if you’re so concerned mate.

I could be wrong and maybe she won’t do filling in in December or January, in previous years we have had some Sunday night reporters filling in on Weekend Sunrise over summer for example.
Matt Doran works on SN and he has been filling in on Sunrise /Weekend Sunrise in recent months.

3 Likes

Sunday Night is on hiatus during Summer. Who said that she can’t fill-in on news and TMS and TDE? Why do you have to know everything?

What she does or does not do is not controlled by you.

2 Likes

Angela Cox is presenting Seven News for Sydney tonight.

7 Likes

Michael Usher is working on Election coverage in Queensland tonight.

5 Likes

Last Saturday

3 Likes

While Angela Cox isn’t the best newsreader at Seven Sydney (while others will disagree, I personally find her presenting style to be a little on the cold side), they’ve certainly had far worse fill-in newsreaders recently!

2 Likes

Would have loved to see Matt Doran get tonight’s gig, hopefully he’ll show up somewhere in Summer.

4 Likes

Why the hell is Michael woeful Usher hosting 7’s election coverage in Queensland?

He has absolutely no presence there… Ridiculous !

1 Like

Yes hopefully… but on Ten Eyewitness News :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All star cast in Sydney tonight, appearances so far by Ange, Michael Usher, Mark Ferguson, Angie Asimus and now Freya Cole doing weather.

4 Likes

What were they doing?

1 Like

Angela presenting, Michael in Brisbane, Mark and Angie in Martin Place turning on the Christmas Tree lights and Freya on weather.

5 Likes

How is the Brisbane election relevant to Sydney (I know Nine has it too)?

How are Christmas lights newsy enough to warrant the main anchor to be hauled in and Angie removed from the weather? Is there a special broadcast after news for it or something?

No special broadcast or anything as far as I’m aware. Seven News Sydney probably are only covering the lighting of the Martin Place Christmas Tree because it’s happening basically outside their door! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

City of Sydney Martin Place Xmas concert tonight.

4 Likes

Yes I was about to say that some people may be dismayed to see Mark Ferguson make an appearance tonight on Seven News!! Also, how did Angie get dressed up and down to the Christmas tree lighting at Martin Place so soon after presenting the 5PM news?

Add Mark Beretta to that list presenting sport!!

3 Likes

Obviously because they’ve lost their minds.