Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Yes, but joined Seven and was there for many years prior to that, late 70s (that’s what I was getting at)

May not be relevant but he took redundancy from Nine

Nick did start at HSV- 7 in 1979 doing a three year cadetship. He was correspondent at Parliament House Bureau for Seven and Ten between 1983-1986.

4 Likes

It’s times like this when I really miss the likes of Talitha Cummins. She would’ve done a far better job at weather than Samantha Brett.

5 Likes

Well the way you worded it came across as if he had been consistently at Seven Melbourne.

I didn’t actually know that one.

2 Likes

In such contexts, I always go from the year they started as a TV journo (rather than how long they have been at the network) :+1:

It made it complicated, in that Nick started at Seven, left and came back.

But he’s still a stalwart journo, I wouldn’t just say ‘he’s new’ or a ‘junior reporter’ because he’s incumbently been at Seven for 8 years.

1 Like

I think Seven Sydney have lost heaps of journo’s over the years I just learnt that Adene Cassidy has left and now is freelancing.

3 Likes

I thought she had left a long time ago because l hadn’t seen her on national bulletins for a long while.
Since June she has been working as Digital Media Manager at LayAway Travel Australia.

1 Like

Nick was at TEN 1986-1990 he joined Nine in 1990.

Peter Mitchell presenting this evening’s Melbourne bulletin.

4 Likes

She left last July according to her twitter.

1 Like

She seems to do quite a few stories for The Daily Edition, haven’t seen her in the evening for a long time now.

4 Likes

The Melbourne weeknight team presenting this evening’s bulletin with Tim Watson at the MCG and Jane Bunn back in the studio.

6 Likes

Samantha Brett presenting weather in Sydney again tonight.

2 Likes

Jane Doyle anchored in Adelaide yesterday, even though the promotions said that Jess would be doing it from Melbourne. The crossed to Jess later on.

1 Like

Mitchell has presented on Grand Final day since 2015 (also where we saw news for the first time in HD for several years).

1 Like

Jennifer Keyte is back presenting in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

In the news update this afternoon in Sydney, the horrific globe was on the screen behind Mark rather than the live shot of Sydney that is typically shown for local Sydney news updates. I’m not sure what the reason for this was…

1 Like

Samantha Brett presenting 5pm News today.

4 Likes

Not sure if it has been mentioned. Megan Miller has quit as Seven News Sydney chief of staff and will start her new job as NSW Ambulance media director next week, according to The Australian.