Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

He presented in the Christmas/New Year period.

3 Likes

How come Mylee Hogan is doing a report for 7 News Sydney tonight. Isnā€™t she from Brisbane?

She probably came down here to help the team?

Kristy Coulcher (usually seen reporting for Prime7 Taree, but had a behind the scenes at Seven News Sydney before that) has been doing something similar in recent weekends.

1 Like

6 Likes

Jim presented again tonight.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if it is only me but it feels like Mel is away a fair bit. But Iā€™m not complaining much prefer Jim!

3 Likes

I wonder if someone told Mel to stop rambling when throwing back to Fergo. She used to always try to converse with him when he was trying to read-on and he would have to shut her down or just stare awkwardly into the camera until she stopped. Nowadays she just says ā€œthanksā€ :joy:
From too much banter to none at allā€¦ SMH

3 Likes

Mark Fergusonā€™s bantering skills = Train Wreck

8 Likes

Thatā€™s not a microphone :wink:

Did Seven News Adelaide acknowledge Jane Doyleā€™s 28th anniversary reading the bulletin tonight?

1 Like

Yes they did. Hereā€™s the video (from 34:15):

5 Likes

Edwina Bartholomew presented Early News on Thursday & Friday this week.

5 Likes

Sally Bowrey is presenting Friday Morning News.

3 Likes

Yay!! Iā€™ve been waiting to see her present the morning/afternoon news ever since she returned from maternity leave. I think she is such a good presenter and somewhat of a change from Chris Reason :grinning:

Caps from Sallyā€™s first day of returning to Seven News since being back from maternity leave.

8 Likes

Jodie Speers returned from maternity leave today to present the Early News.

3 Likes

10 Likes

The worldā€™s longest news duo back together in perth tonight for the first time in weeks

3 Likes

Have Rick & Sue already broken the world record?

If they have, Iā€™m surprised that Seven didnā€™t make a massive deal about it.

2 Likes

It was to be in July but nothing was mention
Both Sue and Rick have each had a month off so maybe it hasnā€™t happen yet

1 Like