Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Musher has now been presenting Sydney news for 9 days straight and may potentially still be presenting next week. I would have thought he would have been given a few days off with someone else like Angie Asimus presenting on his normal days of Friday & Saturday this week.

2 Likes

Samantha Brett is presenting 5pm News today.

6 Likes

Hopefully she isn’t doing weather at 6pm!!

Maybe Angie will be presenting in Sydney tonight?

1 Like

No Musher is still

Angie is at a wedding today.

5 Likes

The promos for Monday night’s bulletin are running the Ferguson/Usher Promo Endtag rather than the Fergo-dominant one.

Make of that what you will…

2 Likes

She is so get prepared :hushed:

2 Likes

Eek better start weather at 6:45 so she can get through the whole thing by 7!!

I’m sure she will be great!!

2 Likes

From what I saw, Samantha Brett’s presenting of the weather on tonight’s bulletin wasn’t as bad as I was expecting from some of the comments here. But it wasn’t that great either.

The next time that Brown and Asimus are unavailable for Sydney weather, I’d personally prefer it if Seven brought in Sarah Cumming for an occasional weekend of fill-in forecasts!

6 Likes

For those interested, here is Seven News Sydney Headlines, Samantha Brett’s Debut 6pm Weather forecast and the Closer:
https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/898860106930044928

Most definitely. Even Sally Bowrey.

4 Likes

Mark (aka Mr Beige) is back presenting in Sydney tonight :hushed:

2 Likes

Not made for the studio like other reporters/presenters.

1 Like

Angie Asimus back presenting 5pm news today.

3 Likes

As expected. She was only at a wedding yesterday :wink:

Jim Wilson presented sport on Sydney News tonight.

4 Likes

Chris Reason is back presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News this week.

1 Like

I think we might see Ann Sanders presenting 7 News in Sydney tonight…

5 Likes

Looking at Michael Usher’s instagram it seems he has been overseas this week most likely working on a special interview.

3 Likes

Why not Chris Reason?

1 Like

As he is presenting 11.30am and 4.30pm…

Confirmed in the update - Chris Reason just said Ann Sanders will indeed front 7 News Sydney tonight!

11 Likes