Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Shudder!!!

4 Likes

Emily has been around longest and she has definitely improved. Rory is not too bad. Chris Meldrum though - you’d think he’s just stepped out of the 70’s the way he speaks :thinking:

3 Likes

She’s in Melbourne.

2 Likes

David Brown appears to be on holidays this week with Angie Asimus on in his place presenting national weather in morning and afternoon news and 6PM in Sydney

3 Likes

Also, Ryan Phelan is filling in for Mel McLaughlin on Sydney Sport tonight.

2 Likes

Mel McLaughlin’s been away for several weeks now hasn’t she?

Is Ben Lewis freelance?

Just heard him file a report for Seven but saw a promo for SBS World News with him reporting…

2 Likes

Add Alexandra Ristway and mia brankov perth has a lot of young talent

She has actually been a reporter for SBS, and reported at Nine from 2012-2015

Poor Tony Auden having to present the weather tonight in Brisbane after running the Gold Coast marathon today. As the news closed he walked quite awkwardly over to the desk lol

3 Likes

Yes around three weeks. She is in Russia for the Confederations Cup. The final is on early tomorrow morning so she will probably be back at the desk later in the week.

3 Likes

Angela Cox presented Monday & Tuesday Early News.

3 Likes

Still not on holidays then? She should be soon, surely.

I think when she goes on holiday and when she returns is not really anyone’s problem. She will go when she wants…

5 Likes

Chris Reason presented Morning News & national Afternoon News this week.

2 Likes

With Ann Sanders on a much-needed and well earned holiday I presume. Chris will be presenting again tomorrow and most likely for the rest of the week too due to this

1 Like

Jennifer Keyte presenting in Melbourne again this week.

3 Likes

Katrina Blowers is presenting Queensland’s local Afternoon News this week.

3 Likes

Am down in Melbourne at the moment and saw Jane Bunn present the weather tonight (as we don’t see her in NSW).

I thought she had a unusual delivery - a bit like she’s reading a story to kindergarten kids …

But I got the impresion that she really enjoys presenting the weather, and oddly I didn’t find it off putting (yet!).

Did anyone else think that?

8 Likes

Oh my god… I have been saying this for years. She is one of the worst presenters ever!! She speaks to the viewer as if they are two year olds!!!

5 Likes