Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Alex did a superb job presenting… is this his first time?

4 Likes

What’s with all the unessecary graphics and text in the first sceeenshot, 7 News easily have one of the worst on-screen presentation looks in Australia in front of Sky.

4 Likes

Edwina Bartholomew presened Thursday & Friday Early News this week.

3 Likes

That would’ve only been the first few seconds before becoming screenshot 2.

Correct. Although I think @killy06 was talking about the entire presentation. Seven News’ on-air presentation would’ve looked great…if it wasn’t so reliant on the blue.

I think that Seven should’ve also used arrows for their on-air news branding…wait I’m getting off-topic.

1 Like

Chris Reason presenting Friday Morning News.

1 Like

Melina Sarris presenting weather in Melbourne this evening.

2 Likes

Jodie Speers is returning from maternity leave in a few months she will return to presenting the Early News bulletin.

3 Likes

Heard Jodie Speers over here in NZ last week on Radio Live. She is the Australian correspondent for the Drive show with Ali Mau.

Natalie Barr presented Monday Early News.

1 Like

Samantha Brett has returned to present the Early News.

3 Likes

@nationalnews Samantha returned from maternity leave yesterday she was reporting for Sunrise.

3 Likes

Who is in charge of the Gold Coast bulletin? Do they have a CoS or news director there?

One day on, surely there must be an answer?

Is Jodie Speers no longer presenting the Early News? Wait never mind, just read the above posts.

@Wade Jodie is on maternity leave she is returning in a few months .

2 Likes

I assume it would follow the same hierarchy as Seven Brisbane. After all isn’t the Gold Coast just a bureau extension of BTQ and not separate like the Seven regional stations?

Alex Hart presented Thursday & Friday Early News.

1 Like

Melbourne reporter Laurel Irving was in the US bureau this week, Mike Amor returning to the US this weekend.

3 Likes

Tina Alteri reporting from Singapore on that douche fighting in the airport.

1 Like

Ryan Phelan presented sport in Sydney on Friday & Saturday this week.

2 Likes