Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Indeed, the other ones I know of were Dean Felton and Sandy Roberts.

1 Like

@sammy123 90’s fill in weekend newsreaders l remember were Nicole Chvastek also Jennifer Adams late 90’s,
Dean Felton you already mentioned and David Johnston on weeknights and weekends from 2000 until he retired in 2005.

2 Likes

Michael Usher is on assignment and will be apart of Seven’s ANZAC Day Coverage.

2 Likes

Rebecca read her first bulletin on Melbourne Cup Day 2004 (Filling in for David Johnstone on the 4.30 news) it was only broadcast into QLD and WA from memory.

1 Like

Sean Berry presenting Monday Early News.

1 Like

Jane Bunn had a glamour look presenting the weather last night. Then I checked the Logie Awards photos on the Herald Sun website this morning and realised she wore the same dress at the red carpet.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/70ce8cf894107b0e914b2f5ed1a8b58c?width=650

1 Like

Seven News Sydney reporter Lee Jeloscek is leaving after 14 years:

12 Likes

It’s quite concerning that most of the senior reporters are deciding to leave, who’s next Paul Kadak? Well done to Lee though, 14 years is a top effort.

4 Likes

I agree. One has to wonder if Seven News Sydney is (or has been) facing some budget cutbacks, knowing the amount of high profile reporters that have left in recent times.

1 Like

I doubt he is the victim of cutbacks, probably just looking for a career change after 14 years. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him pop up as a media advisor or similar in some political office somewhere given the contacts he’s built up in recent years.

Any ideas who will take over as State Political Reporter?

1 Like

Wednesday (26.04.17) - Friday (28.04.17): Natalie Barr is presenting the Early News.

1 Like

6 Likes

Gosh that globe is atrocious. Give me a newsroom or something!

2 Likes

Chris Reason Is back presenting Friday Morning & (national ) Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Sharyn Ghidella is presenting solo in Brisbane tonight.

2 Likes

Either that or there is a refresh happening among the team. Every network eventually is to do it, otherwise you get complacent and don’t prepare for the future!
2010 anyone?

1 Like

I read somewhere that Sean Berry is taking over the role. He’s a gun and I think he’ll do really well if that’s accurate

5 Likes

Excellent news. I remember Sean reporting back in Ian Ross’ tenure at Seven, and I always thought he’d moving to something bigger with him presenting the Early News.

2 Likes

Fergo got himself a haircut​ by the looks of it.
Looking very Nine News-esque. Although, at least his suit jackets fit properly these day :joy:

Michael Felgate presented sport in Melbourne this weekend.

1 Like