Seven News Presenters and Reporters

The names you have said are over a three year span. I don’t think there is a drift, people come and go in all organisations.

3 Likes

Could Jessie Gilmour Make the Jump From 7news Tasmania To 7news Melbourne Given her Experience including Win News Shepparton?

Nice to see Mel get a run on the morning news. I think this is the first time she has appeared on the morning news bulletin, while she did have two days presenting sport on Sunrise two years ago to the day (September 11 and 12 2017).

1 Like

Friday 13 September-

Natalie Barr presented Early News.

Amber Laidler is presenting weather on Morning News and in Sydney.

5 Likes

I have noticed that Jane is now getting far less words mixed up as she reads the news over here in Adelaide. Maybe the director has decided to slow down her auto cue to make it easier for her.

2 Likes

Melina Sarris was involved in a skit on The Front Bar this week.

Before the start of last Friday’s AFL qualifying final, Geelong coach Chris Scott dropped ruckman Rhys Stanley from the line-up, thinking it would rain during the match. The rain stayed away and Geelong lost to Collingwood by 10 points.

4 Likes

Saturday 14 September-

Mike Amor is presenting 5pm News from the Melbourne studio.

5 Likes

I think this has become a permanent thing. Mike Amor has done the last 3 Saturday’s I think?

2 Likes

Saturday 14 September-

Angela Cox is presenting in Sydney with Amber Laidler presenting weather.

4 Likes

Saturday 14 September- Emily Angwin is presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

5 Likes

Saturday (14.09.2019): Sharyn Ghidella is presenting in Brisbane tonight, filling in for Kay.

No, Angie Asimus is working Sunday-Thursdays at the moment.

5 Likes

Why is Angie the only Sydney based presenter capable of presenting 5PM Weekends?

Where is Chris Reason, Angela Cox, Rob Ovadia etc?

I’m not convinced that Mike is only presenting because Angie is unavailable.

Unless you can provide evidence of your information.

2 Likes

She’s not but there’s no reason to call someone in just to do that 30 min bulletin. Rob Ovadia and Chris Reason are on the road and Samantha Brett is too inexperienced. I’d say it is a part of Mike Amor’s contract- he wanted to do more than just 6pm on weekends. But production is not planning on moving to HSV permanently.

If Mike Amor presents the 5pm and Angie Asimus does Sydney’s weather, you can boast that I was wrong.

1 Like

It’s not about who is wrong and right, it’s about the constant posts that you write as fact but it’s just your opinion.

I respect you quite a lot. I like what you bring to the forum, great discussion and interest but you need to make it clearer when you know something as a fact and when you are guessing.

For example: how do you know production isn’t moving to HSV?

Do you know definitely that Mike is only filling in at 5pm? If so, what’s your source? If not, please don’t say it as fact.

When you say there’s no reason to bring someone in just to do that 30 minute bulletin, how is it any different to Amber coming in tonight just for a 4 minute weather segment?

3 Likes

Just move production permanently to Melbourne and have Mike Amor read it. He’s an excellent presenter, and should be doing more national bulletins.

Nine did this with their national bulletin on weekends.

8 Likes

Any video of Sharyn?

1 Like

Angie Asimus is back presenting Seven News at 5 tonight.

4 Likes

Sunday (15.09.2019): Katrina Blowers is presenting in Brisbane tonight.

4 Likes

…and also presenting Sydney weather again tonight.

Do we know when (or dare I suggest it, even if) David Brown will be back? I think this is now the fourth week he’s been away!

2 Likes

most likely long service leave?

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter