Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Now just waiting for Rick and Sue to break the WR this year. It will no doubt create great PR for Seven.

3 Likes

Maybe Tim and Emmy need to stay together for at least the next 10 years lol to see if viewers ‘make the switch’ :joy:

But in all seriousness, it’s going to be such a fantastic achievement for Rick and Sue when they do smash this record

4 Likes

Sean Berry was back presenting Early News this morning.

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

Friday (03.02.17): Angela Cox is presenting the Early News.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

Chris Reason presented the national afternoon news today.

@Tom_TV7 no Morning News in Melbourne today due to Davis Cup tennis coverage ,I’m assuming Tennis was shown nationally?

1 Like

Friday (03.02.17): Sharyn Ghidella is anchoring solo in Queensland tonight. Paul Burt has, also, returned from two weeks leave.

Blake Johnson presented news updates in Melbourne this evening.

1 Like

Rick Ardon solo tonight
Amelia Broun presented weather most of this week

1 Like

Looks like Melina Sarris will present weather on Saturday bulletins indefinitely.

2 Likes

So Jane still presents Sunday-Friday?

If she (or Emily Angwin) becomes Melbourne’s weekend weather presenter permanently, then I daresay that Seven Melbourne’s weekend team is much stronger than their weeknight team (with the exception of that sports guy of course), just like Seven News Sydney where every fill-in for the bulletin is better than the top dog.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues, Ideas, Suggestions

Seven Adelaide reporter Jayne Stinson has quit the network and will run for Labor Party preselection in the new seat of Badcoe for the South Australian state election, due to be held on March 17 next year.

Yes.

Jim Wilson presented sports on the Morning news today.

1 Like

Angela Cox presenting Wednesday Early News again this week.
It seems the presenting roster for the bulletin might now be shared between Sean Berry and Angela.
Monday & Tuesday - Sean Berry
Wednesday-Angela Cox
Thursday- Sean Berry
Friday-Angela Cox

1 Like

I would say Angela Cox is much better than Sean Berry, but given the early starts and the fact that she is already doing WS News, it’s understandable why she only does 2-3 days a week.

2 Likes

Not that anyone might agree with me. But personally I would like to see Ryan Phelan being given more roles at the network. After all, News Presenter on TMS and TDE as well as sports presenter on the morning news isn’t really much to do on-air. Personally I think Ryan Phelan should be groomed as a future replacement for Mark Beretta or Ann Sanders on Sunrise and the National Bulletins as he isn’t really that bad on news and he is definitely a great on-air talent (IMO).

1 Like