Seven News Content and Appearance

Brisbane with maroon graphics (and clothes) overload

Sydney

8 Likes

Shame the Brisbane team didn’t get the memo on the spelling of his name.

This is poor form.

14 Likes

Honestly what a joke.

No checks in place for this stuff clearly

4 Likes

Commercial news is a joke these days. Very very poor form.

Not like Seven News to get a name wrong, they’re finding new disrespectful ways to do it though.

According to The Daily Telegraph, Seven’s new news boss is making an impact with the removal of Sydney’s newsroom chief of staff Andrew Frampton yesterday, and there are rumours that reporter Robert Ovadia is also on the chopping block. Frampton and Ovadia are reportedly two of the highest paid employees in the newsroom as the company looks to cut costs.

12 Likes

He, Paul Kadak and Chris Reason might be the only remaining remnants from the Ross Symonds/Ann Sanders era.

5 Likes

He has been “stood down amid investigation into ‘inappropriate behaviour”.

2 Likes

Christ. What is going on at these networks!? The culture sounds disgusting

7 Likes

I would suggest this is nothing new. They’re just getting caught out more now.

13 Likes

Finally. He’s been a disaster for years and years.

2 Likes

Did Mark Riley’s Peter Costello report just then in Melbourne call 3AW’s Tom Elliott “Tom Grabb” in the super? Presumably a file name originally ‘grab’ (audio) someone mistakenly thought was his surname and corrected to Grabb? :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

The wheels are falling off Seven.

4 Likes

You are 100% right.

1 Like

Jokes aside, the idiots at Seven have really lost the plot recently. Don’t know if it’s the change over, the scandals, or both. Just unprofessional really.

4 Likes

Patrick Dybell has been appointed the new Sydney newsroom chief of staff.

1 Like

i am curious because he seemed like an ok reporter from what I have seen of him, how has he been a “disaster”?

1 Like

I met him about 17 years ago and was interviewed for a piece he was doing. Couldn’t stand the arrogance of the bloke, total lack of human empathy and just downright rudeness.

1 Like

Yeah he doesn’t have the greatest reputation internally. He’s mates / loved by higher ups, seems changing of the guard may have put him out to pasture.

2 Likes