Seven News Content and Appearance

It normally does on Sundays. It normally comes from Queensland, Saturdays (beside this week)

2 Likes

Brisbane’s Update

6 Likes

I believe some of the Martin place set was sent to other markets including Brisbane. It is possible!

6 Likes

Perhaps Monday :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Seems an unusual time of year to launch a new set. Maybe to let them settle in to it, ready for the new ratings year in ‘24?

3 Likes

They have to store all of the assets from the Martin Place set somewhere when not in use. So why have it sitting around if you can get it into use I guess?

6 Likes

I was going to say that it’s only been two days, but then i remembered the Martin Place set was basically three screens and a desk so… hopefully tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Also was Brisbane’s news from the Gold Coast studio again today?

3 Likes

Yes, hence the speculation/wishful thinking.

4 Likes

I doubt the set will change much. Probably just replace those two side lightboxes with the side 4:3 screens from Sydney and the old Sydney desk.

That main screen behind the newsreaders will probably remain - definitely isn’t from day 1 of the set.
Same goes with the new TV they got for weather/standing presentation last year.

4 Likes

Mornings news from Melbourne today. Must be getting a new set in Sydney :wink:
Mike Amore reacts:

10 Likes

ugh I hate those ‘7 NEWS PRESENTER’ supers, they should leave it blank or do a one line version.

15 Likes

Big time! Looks weird, I would prefer a Twitter handle like they used to do, Or like you said leave it blank.

5 Likes

Afternoon update

Join us at 5pm AEDT for more exciting developments.

9 Likes

Morning News was shared between Melbourne and Brisbane last week also…although why on Earth would Sydney need a new set given that they’ve just moved into their ‘state of the art’ Eveleigh studios?

2 Likes

I think the winking eye emoji at the end of the statement would have been a clue.

11 Likes

No change to preliminary view at 4pm. Though similar to the update, the lighting looks darker.

6 Likes

Well it’s definitely not Gold Coast, shape of the desk is different. Probably saving for 6PM

4 Likes

That rear projection looks different… clearer??
And Tony Auden on location with the 4pm weather.
6pm promo has different text graphics.

6 Likes

Lighting looks strange and the background is closer - perhaps they have moved the old desk to another part of the studio - grasping at straws?

Last Monday

3 Likes

Big difference in quality. Either they’re in a temporary studio or this upgrade might be bigger than we think!

5 Likes