Seven News Content and Appearance

These podcasts dont last long, same with their social media news. Didn’t hear anything about that lol

2 Likes

Gee that lasted long didn’t it! :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Hardly any different.

Are they still using the old music?

Why exactly did 7 Melb need Neil Mitchell to provide commentary on the Demons infighting?

Is this a new angle used by HSV7?

5 Likes

Big loss to Seven Brisbane

11 Likes

An amazing effort and career.

5 Likes

Yeh. Such a great TV person.

6 Likes

Epic fail in Melbourne. Airing pre recorded updates saying we’re counting down to the big freeze at the G, while it’s literally happening on air.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t call it epic… bit of sensationalism there…

1 Like

I’d call it epic. Seriously. Is it that hard to get something like this correct? They’re meant to be a professional operation.

Possible it was scheduled to run in another break prior? Maybe the wrong one was inserted?

Mistakes happen… no one has lost their life because of it lol

4 Likes

What is it with Seven News Melbourne and issues with pre-recorded updates…

Last year…

Refuted by Seven’s own website:

Also:

1 Like

Clearly they have history with this. Perhaps they could try being a little less arrogant and a little more professional.

2 Likes

No watermark for the first few minutes of sport in Sydney tonight - luckily it was on the supers so we knew which bulletin it was.

3 Likes

Gold Coast tonight - unusual for the first story to cross to a reporter in Brisbane - the story, potential load shedding tonight.

2 Likes

What makes you think arrogance led to them playing the wrong update?

I get what you’re saying, and no doubt at the end of a long weekend in winter 7 Melbourne will have had a lot of eyes watching, so it’s an unfortunate mistake.

However it’s not epic nor is it arrogance.

I mean, until this year they were behind 9 and copped a fair bit of flak on this very forum for problems in the newsroom and culture.

They’ve managed to reverse their fortunes through hard work, I’d suggest. Now they’ve been winning for a few weeks and their all of a sudden arrogant?

11 Likes

Nothing at all. That’s not what I said.

You said they could try being a little less arrogant.

Bit of a random comment if it wasn’t said in regards to the wrong update being played.

1 Like

Every chance Prez either played the wrong update or played it later than it was scheduled.