Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Sure. It’s dumb not to have them sign off. But let’s not pretend they have awesome chemistry.

Bit hard to make a judgement like that when it’s never seen.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven News Presenters and Reporters

absolutely

1 Like

Hmmm, looks familiar. :thinking:

Also, there was a special Queensland edition of Seven News at 5pm with Katrina Blowers, covering the Townsville weather event.

6 Likes

Kay voiced a promo tonight saying Max and Sharyn and a team of reporters are in NQ.

2 Likes

Great result for 7News last night. Comprehensive win nationally and in every market.

3 Likes

Brisbane did well on Friday too. Last night, Seven had the best news team in Brisbane- all experienced and talented presenters.

That is Seven’s model- both Max and Sharyn anchoring the whole bulletin on the location in the case of a news event.

2 Likes

Hmm… I see you under there! Whoops. :rofl:

This lasted for about 10 seconds before the camera faded to black.

6 Likes

Going past 7pm in Melbourne tonight - any reason?

Studio control room can ask presentation for a few extra minutes.

1 Like

Same in Sydney.

1 Like

No wonder people are switching off TV news when they “report” on a serial spammer with too much money on his hands. Seriously why is this even news and why are they giving him a free ride? It’s not like he can’t afford to advertise.

No wonder why they’re second rate. Nine wouldn’t have this kind of crap, at least not in Melbourne.

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it past them. Palmer’s spam the other day was directing people to watch Channel 9 at a certain time so I’m sure they’d give him a news “report” beforehand

1 Like

Seven Perth using background music for their updates this afternoon.

1 Like

Weird how it stings on the front then headline music restarts rather than have a cut that has the sting then rolls into headline bed

1 Like

I think that’s what they do in Sydney too.

2 Likes

Perth using red for live reports tonight,went back to blue for rest of the bulletin

2 Likes

What are the chances new graphics from Monday
And maybe a real news set for Perth :shushing_face::shushing_face: