Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Seven Perth have carried the same Mic Flags with the 2004 font for ages… Wonder if they are due for them as well, as Mic Flags don’t usually change in one city only. Hopefully they are too!

Aesthetic wise, do they look the same with the same stacked style logo as before?

1 Like

:eggplant::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

@KnowItAll You are obsessed with eggplants… must be constantly on your mind :astonished:

2 Likes

From tonight’s bulletin

3 Likes

Yep, still stacked as shown by the caps above.

1 Like

Seven keeping their local afternoon edition going. I don’t think they’ll stop, bar Xmas day.

2 Likes

Maybe for a fornight from next week? I think that is what happened in QLD last year.

I seen a new Breaking News update graphic on an update on the 7 News Sydney Facebook page. Haven’t seen it before…I could be wrong?

1 Like

Was it this? Outback Murder Arrest - Nundroo | Outback Murder: A man from Victoria has been charged with murder after a body was discovered near a highway in South Australia’s far west. The accused... | By 7NEWS SydneyFacebook

It has been used for a little while now, online at least.

Yes, strange. Why have a different, slightly tweaked one for online compared to TV.

2 Likes

Melbourne have never had a national bulletin over the summer.

No reference to Lifeline, Beyond Blue etc after opening story in Melbourne tonight which covered Majak Daw’s apparent suicude attempt even though it hypothesised about his mental health.

2 Likes

Becuase it’s not even the same year !!!

I don’t really think there’s much to get outraged about. Not like you’re funding their “celebration” lol

If you listen to what Sharyn and Max say in the promo… “During 2019 we mark a milestone… 60 years of bringing you the news”…
That’s appropriate to be aired any time

8 Likes

Brisbane had a 30 minute bulletin tonight. Regional Queensland had their usual local news at 6pm. The Brisbane bulletin was then shown only on 7Two at 6:30pm with local repeat at 7pm.

2 Likes

Tonight’s Sydney opener

4 Likes

Man the whole thing looks terrible after seeing The Latest in the same space.

7 Likes

Agreed! 7 really need to tone down the blue set lighting. The fact that none of the blues match makes it even worse.

8 Likes

The late news highlights exactly how terrible the 6pm and national news set is, everything is so mismatched and the colours do not go together at all.

6 Likes