Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Where is this set from?

Perth

It is the Perth set as @Nicholas says but the images are from here https://www.richwoodprojects.com.au/projects/

1 Like

The virtual set mustn’t feel too amazing for the presenters to be sitting in either.

12 Likes

I feel that the glare from the green screen could damage ones eyes if you’re continually around it.

1 Like

So cheap. But they could present from a trestle table in front of a black curtain in Perth and still smash everyone in the ratings, so I’m sure the thought process is why bother wasting the money.

3 Likes

Itegrity of what you’re offering perhaps?

Although when I saw Graham Butler do a love cross last night, looking all shabby like he’d just ran from the car, no tie, I did think the same thing. They just don’t care.

1 Like

Graphics blooper for the separated twins story in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

I guess it’s a blooper, but I think it’s more like poor planning.

This happed due to the breaking news. Prior to this they had the 2 way boxes with Blake in Bourke St, and they switched the OTS too quick and it happened within the 2 way cross. And the camera repositioned mid way.

2 Likes

Armistice Day Coverage from 10:55-11:30 am tomorrow.

1 Like

How long has Perth had weekend Afternoon News?

What time?

Literally just then lol, it just finished as it was only a half an hour bulletin. That’s new.

East Coast didn’t have one due to Horse Racing. I’d say it was a one off for Perth.

2 Likes

That makes sense.

Remembrance Day coverage hosted by Michael Usher.

7 Likes

Katrina Blowers and the Brisbane team were almost 100,000 viewers ahead last night!

4 Likes

I think it’s about time Seven Perth refreshed there update ender… it’s 4 years old and different backgrounds have been introduced since then.

3 Likes

Not to mention that the font used for the “NOBODY KNOWS NEWS LIKE SEVEN.” text is some variant of Arial - yuck!

1 Like