Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Melbourne 4PM news tried something a little different today and used the weather wall as a standup shot for the intro to a couple of stories. The text animated like the text in the opener (except it moved right to left).

10 Likes

Sorry for the dodgy 7plus snaps, but there’s a new social media/website graphic strap at the end of Seven News Brisbane tonight.

9 Likes

I wonder if that (and the angular 4pm Adelaide News 5 Second Promo/Update super) is a sign of a minor refresh or something…

4 Likes

Adelaide has had that strap since around the time the afternoon news launched.

4 Likes

I like that too! Would love a BBC-inspired all red look from Seven :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I noticed there was a protest in Martin Place yesterday around 6:30pm last night near the Seven News studios. Nothing to do with Seven though, it was a protest about the situation in Syria.

3 Likes

Oh gosh what did Prue say now.

1 Like

According to Seven Brisbane, overtime payments to Comm Games train drivers was “breaking news” tonight - note the 3 ways of presenting the banner.

3 Likes

ANZAC Day Coverage

Wednesday 25 April 2018

04:45 AM Seven News Special: Currumbin Dawn Service

Described as “Live coverage of the Anzac Day Currumbin dawn service” in all markets but it is delayed in SA and WA.

4 Likes

Unless 7plus In SA and WA can Otherwise.

2 Likes

New story intro graphics in Sydney again

10 Likes

14 Likes

Caps of Wednesday Melbourne Afternoon News:

Caps of 6pm News:

10 Likes

Would love Seven Melbourne to introduce a local morning edition to their line up. They have a great set up at the moment.

1 Like

And based on the “CC” graphic, it’s from the Albury/Wodonga border transmitter. Any montage of the shortened version, since I saw the Local News montage from Prime?

That’s a Prime graphic, it dates back to at least 2009.

That could have came out from any Prime station in Victoria / SNSW.

1 Like

The event website also states it is live everywhere.

1 Like

Here is the montage, and it was recorded from Prime7 Albury:

Shows how Prime7 goes straight to the opening title card, and goes to ad break after a report plays, returning live for sport.

3 Likes

They used red lighting on Seven News at Five today, in the panels behind Mel. Not sure if they usually use this for the national bulletins as I haven’t seen it since the launch of the set. I think we can all agree that it looks better than the blue.

Wow, that is worse than what regional Queensland gets.

2 Likes

A couple of possible changes to the Sydney set?
As SydneyCityTV said it might just be the lighting

Yesterday:

Today:

4 Likes