Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

She’d probably tell one of the globes to put a jacket on! :laughing:

Sorry, couldn’t resist… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

This is the first time a full National bulletin has been presented from Melbourne since Sydney received a new set in 2016.

The look was designed for the Sydney set so I don’t know why they couldn’t just present it from Sydney.

4 Likes

5pm bulletin. Sounds like the voiceover was cut off

5 Likes

Were Paul Kadak, Robert Ovadia, Samantha Brett, Freya Cole, Angela Cox or Sally Bowrey all unable to present a 5PM bulletin today so they had to resort to Melbourne? Surely at least one of them would have been available, considering Freya is presenting Sydney’s weather tonight. Maybe Seven wanted to take the chance this lower rating Easter weekend to show off Melbourne’s new set to a national audience?

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like it was ripped from the Melbourne opener, cutting off the words ‘Live from our Melbourne Headquarters’…

2 Likes

Why don’t you ask Seven yourself?

4 Likes

The mind boggles.

That Melbourne set is way better than Sydney IMO.

1 Like

Agreed. But the current globe elements look very out of place on the Melbourne set. Looks great on the desk, and acceptable on the far RHS, but a news exchange would’ve looked much nicer behind the desk.

1 Like

It’s like journos can’t have a day off…

3 Likes

They can have a day off of course but it doesn’t mean it has to be all at once…

Are you serious? Who cares if they all take a day off at the same time?

Don’t wanna sound rude but you really have too much on your hands.

11 Likes

I don’t think a “national audience” would give a rats about the Melbourne set

13 Likes

This picture might be of interest to some.

2 Likes

I agree…

3 Likes

thankgoodness that desk is not seen on-air.

3 Likes

It’s weird that if it’s not seen in air, why the logo etc.

1 Like

confirmed my inside sources tell me that this desk is part of a new set to come to Brisbane soon.

10 Likes

Confirmed: Seven News axes all presenters across Australia to be replaced by Tim Bailey.

9 Likes

Confirmed Mixing scrambled eggs with baked beans makes for interesting elevator conversation.

11 Likes