Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Adelaide ad:

8 Likes

Sydney’s news may be running a bit late finishing tonight because of the Cameron Bancroft press conference showing just now and Mark promised that no matter what time the Steve Smith press conference occurs, it will be brought to viewers as it happens. Peter Mitchell said the same thing for Melbourne viewers.

Edit: Sydney’s news finished at 7:10 PM tonight.

1 Like

God Bless that man.

1 Like

News update

6 Likes

The teal colour of the ticker is interesting. I wonder if teal would work with the rest of the package instead of blue.

5 Likes

Those caps just shows how dull and low resolution the Queensland screen is

1 Like

I think the teal would work well on the Gold Coast News for a point of difference, but I think it’s a little too “beachy” for national use.

Seven Brisbane/Gold Coast desperately needs both a new set(s) & HD production IMO!

4 Likes

The tweaked Graphics kinda remind me of the Graphics Seven used for “Your Call”, during the Federal Election in 2010:

3 Likes

This appeared then decided to go away 1 second later

7 Likes

Seven broke into programming to show the press conference with Cricket player David Warner on the ball tampering saga. Michael Usher is hosting the coverage with Matt Carmichael at the press conference

2 Likes

Do you video/caps of this? They didn’t upload it to their twitter.

Its on the Seven News Perth Facebook page.

This video doesn’t show Michael Usher or Matt Carmichael which is what I was referring to; only the press conference itself.

Skip to 13:30

2 Likes

This is a different video to the one I found. It does feature the closer, not the opener to the coverage that was shown on Seven I think. A bit unusual that it’s Seven News Perth’s Facebook page that uploaded the video and not Seven News Sydney’s page…

Did Seven seriously put Candice Warner picture-in-picture during David Warner’s press conference? Incredibly crass.

2 Likes

Seven’s Afternoon News on Friday just kept going wrong - not only the bit at the start where the graphics disappeared, but at 4:30 it said “This is Seven’s Sydney Afternoon News, with Ann Sanders”… Sally definitely noticed! It also cut off a few times too early, for instance when crossing to reporters, and at the end of traffic report there was a significant awkward silence…

(On a side note, Sam Sam TV, thank you for uploading the bulletins - I am overseas and it’s a lifesaver to be able to watch the news from here!!)

4 Likes

7 News 5.00pm coming from Melbourne with Jaq Felgate today.

!

9 Likes

Gosh the whole thing looks fugly.

Wonder what Amber Sherlock would think seeing 3 of the same globes in one shot.

11 Likes

The ugliest thing about the whole look is that disgusting ticker.

3 Likes