Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

No, I normally always see Tom Piotrowski or Stephen Daglian from Commsec in the finance cross in Sydney’s afternoon news, it’s much less common to see other banks be used there.

1 Like

That is such an awkward promo… And it has the Prime slogan from the late 00s ‘bringing it (all) home to you’

Totally irrelevant and unrelated but Macquarie Private Wealth is at the Shelly St office not Martin Place.

2 Likes

Ahh, I must’ve been confusing that with the Reserve Bank or something. Thanks for the correction! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Macquarie does have a big office in Martin Place directly across Elizabeth St from 7 but that’s not the office that the live crosses are done to.

Sorry to be confusing :grin:

2 Likes

A look behind the Seven Melbourne set courtesy of Peter Mitchell’s Facebook page.

14 Likes

Is it possible that these are paid spots and thus they just use whoever it paying to come on?

1 Like

Seven News Melbourne is in hot water over its reporting of a murder trial for Peter Dupas in Wednesday evening’s bulletin. Network executives and their lawyers have been ordered to attend the Victorian Supreme Court on Tuesday (March 20) after Justice Lex Lasry convened a special hearing on Friday afternoon to discuss the breach, in which Peter Mitchell blundered with his opening three words to describe the case.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/channel-7-news-presenter-peter-mitchell-enrages-justice-lex-lasry/news-story/4bf8adada83169f92152db1ecda3c18d
I notice the entire Wednesday bulletin has been pulled from 7plus website.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’re trying to rip of Hitchener’s social media style

3 Likes

What was the nature of this “blunder”? Or is it another case case of Seven being overly sensationalist in their crime reporting which has finally landed in them contempt?

(Can’t get around the paywall)

1 Like

The article said Peter Mitchell had the wrong choice of words to describe the latest murder case against Dupas, who is currently serving a life sentence for a previous murder.

Just goes to show how much of a bobble head Seven News Melbourne is… Haven’t HSV news gone through around 4 CoS in around 4 Years?

2 Likes

Did you manage to get the modified endtag with Kay McGrath?

Did anybody get video of 7 News Melbourne tonight?

There would have been extensive special coverage on the bushfires in the south west of the state?

7Plus?

Not if you live outside of Victoria. You only get access to your state’s respective Seven News bulletin now on 7Plus. It is really annoying how they’ve made it like this now.

3 Likes

7Studio set up at Mandurah CrabFest (WA) on the weekend featuring Rick Ardon.

6 Likes

What’s with the sneaky Nine News image in this collection?

1 Like

First time the Sydney 6pm news has used this OTS in a number of months:

3 Likes

Is it just me or does Mark look disturbingly like Brian Henderson in that cap?