Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I still think any changes will happen at the time of the Commonwealth Games when all eyes on the GC and in Brissie will be on Seven.

3 Likes

11 Likes

The Gold Coast desk/backdrop is going to be pretty tight with two people sitting side by side.

6 Likes

6 Likes

As it turns out, the “new look” is a reference to Seven Gold Coast News’ new two reader format.

Since there’s nothing new to see in Sydney tonight, let’s all keep calm and watch Nine at 7pm to see whether or not there’s more than just new promo graphics at ACA! :wink:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Not too bad actually, I thought they might have to zoom out and show part of the frame around the screen.

5 Likes

Vs.

And Perth still say they can’t build a physical Set because of space at their Osbourne Park Studios! Seven Gold Coast News’ Set is pretty cramped, but they still managed to build a lite version of the Brisbane set-up! :wink:

15 Likes

The Gold Coast Editions should replace the Brisbane News in that city.

4 Likes

Just the opener

8 Likes

Amanda with sport who only ended up presenting in tandem before the first ad break.

Later - extreme newsreading

7 Likes

What?? What’s the point.

1 Like

After the first ad break Rod presented all stories then threw to Amanda to present sport for the next segment. She only joined him back at the desk when the sport was finished.

5 Likes

Apparently did the rounds of breakfast FM this morning
Sea FM

Hot Tomato

Cross to Brisbane

Liz Cantor

10 Likes

Bloody hell, that Voiceover triggers me… I thought they might change it a bit and make it slower so they can incorporate another presenters name but they just made it faster.

8 Likes

Yes, they probably should’ve cut the “Live from our Surfers Paradise headquarters…” bit out.

Montage includes full “extreme newsreading segment” at Sean FM and Hot Tomato

5 Likes

How many 7 logos do they need on screen :joy:

3 Likes

I am guessing that it also means that 7 News Gold Coast are still on the SD channels only on the GC?

As I seem to remember reading that 7HD there is the Brisbane feed 24/7…

5 Likes

Interest Rates

5 Likes