Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Sydney had two updates on the Bennelong by-election:

3 Likes

Highlights of Sunday night’s bulletin in Melbourne, with the Felgate’s presenting news and sport:

7 Likes

I see that she hasn’t improved much in the 2-3 years (longer?) since she started presenting bulletins regularly.

Amateur hour right from that first live cross when she made it sound like it was the reporter who had made the allegations.

6 Likes

Isn’t it awful?

I watched the Melbourne bulletin last night and thought it was atrocious.

Her reading skills are woeful at best, but last night was even worse.

Even Melina on weather. No good.

Amateur hour indeed!

4 Likes

New VO for Seven News Melbourne due to Mike Amour presenting.

7 Likes

Some highlights of Monday night’s edition of Seven News Melbourne:

4 Likes

There is no banner in Sydney’s afternoon news at the moment…

Edit: It took until 4:49 for it to begin to appear!!

That V/O for Mike Amor on Seven News Melbourne, is like a trailer for a blockbuster movie. Good God it’s awful.

1 Like

It’s not a great voiceover, but I have heard worse before. There was one a while back (maybe in Late 2015/Early 2016) for “Prime7 News at Six with Kenny Heatley” which sounded like the guy did it at 2am! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Mat Wills, the voice-over you just heard for Melbourne is one of Seven’s absolute best. That’s why he’s been attached to Seven for probably what, 15 years? Voice-overs have come and gone on that network, he remains however. It says something. I think he and Nicholas McKay (old master chef voice-over and now occasional Seven News promo voice) are the best on Australian tv.

Matt would be amazing for the voice of Sydney Trains. Let’s retire Taylor Owens and get him to tell us where we’re going in Sydney.

2 Likes

Yes, I realise, I kinda posted this a year or so ago:

Not sure what that has to do with him being a bad choice IMO for that particular use?

1 Like

Define a ‘bad choice’ for me? and give me some clear points on how using Matt was a ‘bad choice’? and please also detail how the usual voice over is superior to Matt’s voice?

I’m very keen to hear people’s exact views, yours in particular and why people write their opinions on certain things other than boredom really, or just for the sake of replying to a message for the hell of it with almost no basis in fact or no explanation to back it up.

2 Likes

Seven News Melbourne is airing a live bulletin tonight at 8.30pm AEDST for extended coverage on the Flinders Street Car Rampage. Mike Amor is live on the scene.

1 Like

Didn’t know Chris was the Prime Minister

16 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I really don’t like the reporting style of Blake Johnson.

Watching this report on the Flinders Street attack and he’s making me fall asleep.

He’s just telling it as if it’s another story. It’s not.

You don’t like anything except long closers.

19 Likes

Blake who?
The graphics bloopers curse has spread to Melbourne.

13 Likes

Twice in one day…

2 Likes