Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Like that’s going to happen…

7 Perth took time to show us [what presumably was stolen IG] photos of AFL players holidaying O/S.

The same photos The West printed in its gossip pages this morning.

2 Likes

What about those who don’t get the west

Who honestly gives an f about what the footy players do for their holidays. I mean come on, this isn’t a soap opera, let them have some privacy for god sake and report on real news stories!!!

What about them?

My comments were more about why they were shown in the first place. Going to the continual discussion about where 7 Perth is placed these days.

1 Like

11 Likes

Well a lot of people to be honest

1 Like

Honestly, they are just regular people, like you and I who do a job as playing football. Does anyone care about where we go for our holidays, other than our friends & family etc? No, so why should we care about them?

2 Likes

Err maybe you could check out ‘BigFooty’ or the AFL subreddit.

BTW, I’m definitely not one of them.

2 Likes

Neither am I… :eyes:

Uh, don’t want to sound mean but don’t you think that’s a bit hypocritical coming from somebody who comes onto the forum demanding to know where presenters are whenever they take a day off?

14 Likes

I DO NOT always demand to know where presenters are whenever they take a day off. Besides this is nowhere near the same thing. These are TV presenters who are expected to be there everyday and when they are not the viewers need some sort of small explanation, even if it is just that they are sick or that they are on holidays; I don’t need any more detail than that. I almost want to go to the moderator of the site over this, this is a form of bullying that you and the 11 other people who appear to agree with you are doing here and I don’t believe it is to be tolerated on this forum. I am standing up for this, all I was doing was making an innocent comment about what I’m sure a lot of other people are thinking. We see enough of the football ‘stars’ during the on season, just leave them alone during the off season!!!

As was @eddel

7 Likes

What @eddel was trying to tell you was that it seems hypocritical when you always wants to know where newsreaders are whenever they take a day off, so I want to ask if you don’t mind leaving them alone as well.

6 Likes

Easy. The explanation is almost always that they’re sick (or a family member is) or on holidays. Feel free to refer back to this post the next time someone is away.

Let’s all move on shall we?

16 Likes

Why would 7 perth news vehicle have the logo coverd up

5 Likes

Looks decent, just too much Blue!!!

3 Likes

Lots of people don’t like the media what could put crews at risk when out and about. Additionally they can’t do stakeouts if the car has a huge 7 on it.

Well done to 7 News Sydney for actually getting an exclusive up for once. A mother and son lost in bushland for 10 days today found safe and well. Not reported on 9 or 10.

These are the stories people want to see, not dashcam stolen from Facebook or a watermark floating across the screen for your specific angle of a house fire that everyone has vision for anyway.

5 Likes