Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Some of Seven’s live coverage of Inquest findings

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet, but Seven News Sydney are again running their blue logo on State Of Origin reports (something which has survived a few On-Air Presentation packages now) to show their support for the NSW team:

2 Likes

Honestly I thought that was the new Seven news bug after seeing their latest graphics package lol.

11 Likes

Offends me on two levels: as a Queenslander and as a presentation nerd.

1 Like

Great to know that Seven News are enthusiastic about promoting road safety…by having their reporters on camera driving without seat belts and riding in the back of utes travelling at high speeds on infamously unsafe Denpasar streets.

8 Likes

When you know you’re gonna die so you’re preparing yourself for it.

Honestly she looks scared shitless.

3 Likes

The promo for Lindt Siege Inquest was good

1 Like

Has anyone noticed Seven News Melbourne tweaked its title graphics in the background (I think that’s what they are called) when introducing a report?

They match the ones Sydney with the two lines of text and the red line in the middle? Is that what you’re referring to?

4 Likes

Seven Brisbane newsroom seen during afternoon news.

5 Likes

Would much prefer it if they had a studio in the newsroom as a point of difference compared to the 6pm news.

1 Like

What? In preference to the globe? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is that a mock?

4 Likes

I’ll upload the opener.

1 Like

Oh my sweet summer child.

8 Likes
1 Like

It’s a shame that Seven and Nine no longer use their news exchange backdrops for afternoon news. Like it has been said in the Nine News thread, it differentiates it from the 6pm bulletin.

5 Likes

Yes that’s exactly I am referring to. Thank you.

News conference

1 Like