Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

From what I saw, Nine News Sydney also had the latest incident from the infamous former Auburn Council deputy mayor as their top story.

I wish that all Sydney media outlets would stop giving him the media attention he definitely does not deserve!

2 Likes

I like the 30 second one from last year the more (which is one of my favourite weather promos):

1 Like

Salim Mehajer has been charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm after he closed the door of the Porsche on the arm of the Seven reporter Laura Banks on Sunday.

2 Likes

Helpful graphic used to illustrate story of a man part of whose kayak was bitten off in Moreton Bay. Not sure what it is supposed to show - was there a whole canoodle of kayaks involved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Even though you can all check out the ratings your self just thought i’d mention that Kay just won seven news last night against Nine. As stated so many times on this forum… it was a bad decision moving her off weeknights.

4 Likes

Why she lost in the other half hour though just bewilders me…

1 Like

Maybe viewers want extended coverage of the floods, which Nine offered. With Bill and Sharyn away, Seven only had reporters on the ground.

Thank-you Queensland -Promo

3 Likes

Countdown to the Easter Show

5 Likes

Wow, both of those (Queensland Weather Promo and Sydney’s “Countdown to the Royal Easter Show” graphic) are so tacky!

4 Likes

Is it necessary to have a count down to the easter show? I’m pretty sure everyone in NSW knows when it is… I live in WA and know when it is

6 Likes

Personally, I don’t think so.

Not that it’ll stop the fascination (bordering on obsession) that commercial media outlets in Sydney have with the event, of course.

1 Like

I doubt they would make as much fuss over the Easter Show if it was still at Moore Park Showgrounds, you know, in the…east.

2 Likes

Commonwealth Games super

Rod Young from 7 Gold Coast News was at the 1 year party and reported for on the 6pm bulletin.

6 Likes

Where is Paul Burt?

this is the alternative Perth backdrop, usually used for Morning/ afternoon updates. It’s the newsroom recorded and edited slightly, prefer this one tbh than the local afternoon news one

6 Likes

If Natasha Exelby get the chop for missing her cue what should happen for this little miss hap on 7 News Adelaide on Sunday evening. WARNING LANGUAGE.

7 Likes

It’s pretty bloody hilarious…she obviously gets pissed off that someone slipped in that absurd line with bongs into the script, which made her look stupid.

It probably would have gotten some traction online, even without the swearing.

1 Like

Jeez it’s really taken off. 69k views in just a couple of days!

oh no he said fuck

7 Likes