Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

On fucking Saturdays, in Melbourne, on the network which telecasts AFL. Do you work picking cherries on a farm?

What about the other six days of the week?

3 Likes

Someone mentioned something that was incorrect, I corrected it.

Take a chill pill.

Pretty sure Ch 7 broadcast the AFL on Sunday afternoons, yet I believe Nine News Melbourne were still #1 on Sundays?

Seven News beat Nine News fair and square on Saturdays last year in Melbourne :+1:

This honestly sounds like something Seven would say in a press release.

3 Likes

New voice over in Perth tonight and there might be some error tonight as well as the broadcast is in SD tonight with no set revealed in opener so they might of had issues with virtual set.

EDIT: No error with virtual set, the leaders debate for election is taking up whole of studio

4 Likes

Perth coming from Melbourne studio tonight.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is that known for sure? Because Seven Perth still has a screen that they use for live crosses like sunrise and other shows, there’s also the news room

Saw sue at airport today.

10 Likes

Confirmed. Logistics with state election debate. Not the last time a Perth presenter will be flown to Melbourne for a bulletin. :wink: #ElectionNight

5 Likes

3 Likes

Gosh Melbourne has good lighting. Basil looks green :herb:

1 Like

Coincidentally when ABC Melbourne is in Perth…

4 Likes

Although it makes sense I wonder why they didn’t go to Adelaide, Bunbury (home of GWN7) or even present from the newsroom

1 Like

Anyone recorded it? I’ve been away.

1 Like

Did you record the bulletin from Melbourne?

God another fugly episode in the continuing saga of set design at Seven News Perth.

2 Likes

Will this be the case when the bulletin is back in Perth, or is this just a thing for the Melbourne set? Is the new voice-over from the same guy in Perth, or is it the one used by Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Brisbane?

It gets worse :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Eh, I didn’t think it was too bad for what it is, it seems they’ve done a good amount of effort to make it look professional as they can in their limited resources (Seven Perth).

1 Like

I think it was just because the broadcast was live from Melbourne. It was the normal VO guy for Perth but I really hope they change it to the one used in Sydney as the current Perth one has been around since the 90s and is ancient.

1 Like