Seven News Content and Appearance

I think you’ll find today was just the first of two months of national content at 4pm.

2 Likes

Interesting. Seven have always ran Afternoon News all year round, I guess they are cutting everything else so I shouldn’t be too surprised.

5 Likes

Today’s 4pm

Caption blooper

5 Likes

How good is it being wrong? It’s interesting how Nine were rumoured to begin national Afternoon News this week, they don’t and Seven do instead.

7 Likes

Local news back at 4 today in Perth

4 Likes

Was local news back in all states this afternoon?

1 Like

No - Brisbane was national

3 Likes

Perth Tuesday:

Perth Wednesday:

2 Likes

Gigantic desk, gigantic phones, gigantic monitors :man_facepalming:e2b96ae1aba7aa120f9d7442b8b6865d263b5054

8 Likes

Perth trying to do closers this week has been fun to watch.

23 Likes

7NEWS PERTH
“Nobody knows GIANT like Seven”

4 Likes

Oh dear

4 Likes

My god. What a mess.

1 Like

Sue and Rick haven’t done them for over 25 years, it’ll take a little while yet for them to get used to it again!

Surprised they haven’t accidentally thrown to TT sub-consciously!

8 Likes

Very weird scheduling in Melbourne.

Andrew threw to the Chase news update as usual… We received a short update with Peter Mitchell, then minutes of advertisements followed by the usual longer news update…

Then the final Chase was just cut off for news.

1 Like

That’s heinous. Someone get GWN in to teach them how to do it.

2 Likes

In Brisbane, I’ve walked away from the tv 3 times and every time I come back the afternoon news from about 4.42pm is playing. It’s now 5.32 in Brisbane. At one point The Chase did come on

2 Likes

Now they’ve cut off the news and they’ve gone to news update and ads

1 Like

Now after lots and lots of ads, we’re up to the 4th player on The Chase

1 Like

In Adelaide they played the first segment of The Chase twice, then the second contestant, skipped contestant 3 and 4, then played the final chase which ended at news time.

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter