Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Prelim for any home state team would be on the main channel I think

1 Like

Cats Make You Lol now Kittens what’s next Puppies? Goats? …:frowning:

1 Like

AFL Semi Final (involving the West Coast Eagles) is on 7mate this Saturday night in Perth, according to online guides?

Bizarre, considering last week’s Elmination Final in the same timeslot was on the main channel.

Unless it’s a mistake?

1 Like

I know!! I’m sure nobody in WA will be watching “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible Very Bad Day” that is currently scheduled for the main channel; everyone would be flocking to 7mate in droves when it could have done much better were it on the main channel :confused:

2 Likes

Fascist admins make you laugh out loud COMPLY

4 Likes

These LOL specials belong on Youtube not on free-to air tv.

5 Likes

The Emoji Movie comes out in a few hours, who :clap: isn’t :clap:excited :clap: for :clap: its :clap: release.

6 Likes

It’s providing youtube clips to old people that don’t know how to use a computer - simple.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, what did Seven regularly air on Thursdays during their golden years (2007/2008/2009)?

Surely gave an effort, not like networks these days outside of AFL/NRL!

Although at least Ten try (MasterChef/Bachelor/Bachelorette)

From memory they showed drama series as well as The Amazing Race occasionally on Thursdays. Shows like Greys Anatomy and Bionic Woman aired on Thursdays.

2 Likes

It was Lost that was a big rating show on Thursday nights in 2005 onwards. Grey’s Anatomy was shown on a different night and moved to Thursdays later on, I believe.

1 Like

Lost became an instant phenomenon!

Thursdays used to be a big TV night - E.R. on Nine also did big numbers at 8.30pm for many years.

2 Likes

Schedule Update

Tuesday 19 September
09:40 PM Hospital Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA

1 Like

Another 20th Century Fox movie premiering on Seven…

“Cheaper by the Dozen” (2003) 6:30pm tonight on 7flix.

I know Cynic has mentioned movie rights are a bit different, but none the less, IMO this is rather telling (NEVER seen Fox movies on Seven, at least not in a decade or two perhaps)!

Is it different for streaming services eg Fox movies are on Netflix/Stan?

Not sure why the Davis Cup is on the main channel (in Melbourne at least), as well as 7Two?

Happened last night also.

Lead-out from the AFL Finals, perhaps a promotion/wet the appetite strategy?

They showed a few games last night before going to scheduled programming (another Little Big Shots repeat). Tonight it seems that both Seven and 7Two are showing the Davis Cup for some reason since it’s still on the main channel 45mins after the AFL coverage ended

2 Likes

Yeah, meaning EPGs/guides across the country are way out of whack! :expressionless:

Richmond v GWS AFL Prelim final will be played at 4.45pm AEST next Saturday.
Meaning Seven News will likely start at 7.30 in Melbourne and Sydney, and 7.00 in Adelaide.

4 Likes