Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Since when?

That would be for movies, not program supply. Programs from those studios are one off or package purchases not entire output deals.

1 Like

Maybe OzTam came in and installed a ratings box on your television and you didn’t notice it was there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: except for when the box asks you which people are in the room and you hadn’t wondered what that was all about. :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t be jealous. They may make one for you too if they keep this up.

1 Like

5.25 on sat on 7hd in perth

what about perth

Not confirmed officially by Seven yet but would assume so - won’t Perth be watching Seven anyway? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…And we’ve found the worst take on this site

Still has the rights To Family Guy and American Dad which is going to air on Thursday night :slight_smile:

You see, I’ve been told that before and would agree logically.

But I’ve always seen movies from the same studio that a network has an output deal with, air on that same network (and still do).

Examples:

•21st Century Fox (programs & films): Ten > The Simpsons, “Taken” (2008), etc.

•Sony (programs & films): Seven > Seinfeld, “Spider Man 2” (2004)

•Warner Bros (programs & films): Nine > The Big Bang Theory, “Harry Potter” (2001)

So a coincidence then? Or do I have some truth?

Fuck I got rekt

1 Like

My mind is blown by this comment. Isn’t that the exact reason you would give your ‘rating’ to another network? How can they change the shit programs if you refuse to watch anything else.

9 Likes

Good decision for Seven, not so for the AFL.

In that 7mate will have an enormous share, but numbers won’t be as high as they should be.

permitting it’s a good game

I expect the Prelim Finals will both be on the main channel in Sydney, if Swans & GWS make it? Especially if ratings are impressive this weekend.

New itv drama Liar is coming to 7
6 part drama starts in UK today

3 Likes

See

2 Likes

So what deal was it that 7 had that got them rights to Always Sunny in Philadelphia ? A great show that they air at midnight or later :frowning: that is not on Netflix here.

Schedule Update for Sydney - AFL now confirmed as suspected for Saturday.

Thursday 14 September
07:30 PM Kittens Makes You Laugh Out Loud :cat2:
08:30 PM Little Big Shots Encore :child:
09:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera :cloud_with_rain:
10:30 PM Ramsay’s Costa Del Nightmares Rpt :man_cook:

Saturday 16 September
07:00 PM AFL: Semi-Final 1: Greater Western Sydney v West Coast :football:
10:30 PM Little Big Shots Encore :child:

2 Likes

I think it’s actually being shown on 7mate still, according to Sunrise this morning and the EPG. It really deserves main channel treatment after the Eagles performance last week, surely they could put the news on at half time or something like they used to do and Adelaide quite often does with twilight games in the season.

We’re loving the emoji’s today Cynic? :smile:

2 Likes

@TV.Cynic
What’s your guess for next week?

If Swans go through to a Prelim Final (it’ll be against Crows at Adelaide Oval - confirmed for the Friday night), will it be on main channel in Sydney or 7mate?

It could depend on this Friday’s ratings too?

No doubt the AFL would push hard.