10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 29 April

Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: North Melbourne v Gold Coast

Adelaide
04:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Brisbane v Port Adelaide
06:0 PM AFL: Rnd 6: North Melbourne v Gold Coast

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

No News in Adelaide again on Saturday.

No listings for live ANZAC coverage in any of guides for Seven’s channels.

Where is the outrage? If it was Ten again there would be more encouragement​ for Beverly to quit.

4 Likes

###Schedule Update

Sunday 23 April
09:30 PM The Suspects - True Australian Thrillers Rpt

Wednesday 26 April
09:00 PM The Aussie Property Flippers Season Premiere
10:10 PM The Big Bang Theory x 4

Thursday 27 April
07:30 PM Wedding Surprises: Caught On Camera Premiere
Featuring amazing wedding moments caught on camera including the moment the world’s most famous singer initiated a proposal and a pop icon crashed a wedding.
08:30 PM Thursday Night Movie: Guardians Of The Galaxy Rpt

Friday 28 April
Sydney, Brisbane
08:30 PM Tales From The Coast With Robson Green Premiere
Join Robson Green as he explores the shores of Britain, on a journey to find out just what it is that makes the coast so special and how Britain has been defined by its relationship with the sea.
09:30 PM The Secret Life Of Dogs Premiere
This ground breaking series explores the huge diversity of dogs by separating them into three distinct tribes – man’s best friend, workers and family.

Saturday 29 April
Sydney, Brisbane
07:00 PM Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl

1 Like

Amazing! Can’t wait for the ratings.

1 Like

Property Flippers should’ve been scheduled on Thursday night instead IMO.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Selling Houses Australia didn’t exactly go gangbusters for Seven on Thursdays last year.

1 Like

Probably would have been better scheduled away from House Rules too. Either during MKR or between when House Rules ends and The Block begins.

According to promos this week, Tales from the Coast and The Secret Life of Dogs will both be shown on 7TWO in Melbourne while the AFL is on main channel.
Tales from the Coast is a four-part series from ITV and aired in Britain in January-February this year.

And in perth on 7hd after bhag

1 Like

Has that been dumped by Seven?

Something I’ve been meaning to mention.

I really like Seven’s EPG :+1:

Every program (it’s clearly automated though) doesn’t just have a description, but the year of production, classification with consumer advice symbols, whether it’s a repeat or not, whether it’s closed captioned or not & the full cast.

As well as the titles saying premiere, double episode, new or LIVE.

I look at them regularly, particularly when I want to know if an ep is a repeat or not.

Anybody noticed this? The other networks don’t do it. Useful.

they are very creative with the use of “premiere”.

Seven will define something that is new for that particular channel as a premiere even if it’s been on TV a million times.

Even if it’s been on Seven before they will still show it as a “premiere”. Example, Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory – the original one that used to air on Seven in the 1970s and 1980s – was on Seven a few months ago with “premiere” in the EPG.

8 Likes

You make a vaild point.

However “premiere” on all networks, is usually always defined as a ‘network premiere’ (unless it also happens to be the first time it’s aired on FTA as well).

Because it may have actually ‘premiered’ on another network in the past.

You’re correct about Seven, if it’s new to a particular channel, they seem to also use “premiere”.

It just looks stupid when they have a film made in 1971 shown as a “premiere” in 2017 when it wasn’t even a network premiere, but rather a return to Seven after previous screenings on Nine.

3 Likes

To me ‘network premiere’ is an imported US term that describes the first time on broadcast TV or FTA as opposed to cable TV where most movies would premiere. In the US network TV = traditional broadcast networks. Ten use this term for new movies.

In their guides I’ve never seen Seven use “network premiere”. They do use “First time on Seven” e.g. for a movie shown in Sydney on 15 April The Town (also labelled as Rpt)

2 Likes

Yes, correct, Ten are really the only one to use that term.

More so in the past (2000s).

Now they just use “movie premiere” (like “The Longest Ride” (2015) two nights ago, which was an FTA premiere).

For me:

•FTA premiere: First time on FTA TV.

•Network premiere: First time on that network.

Any other use is, as mentioned, just silly. Like the example about Willy Wonka :unamused:

#### Tales From The Coast with Robson Green

Premieres Friday 28 April at 8:30PM

(Melbourne/Adelaide viewers see it at 8.30pm on 7TWO)

The UK has one of the most varied coastal landscapes in the world, from sweeping sands and rugged cliffs, to mudflats and spits. It’s home to colourful seaside towns and historic fishing villages, and in this new series, Tales from the Coast, Robson Green travels along some of its most fascinating stretches of coastline, to discover just what it is about the shoreline that continues to enthral and inspire.

In each of the four episodes, Robson will travel along a different stretch of coast, from the wild and remote Outer Hebrides and the unspoiled beaches of North Devon, to the remote islands of Pembrokeshire and the varied coastal landscape of Essex and Suffolk.

On his travels, Robson will take on exciting new experiences and meet people who share his passion for the British coast. He’ll go wild camping in the Outer Hebrides, climb dramatic sea cliffs in the Bristol Channel, explore the hidden coves of South-West Wales and visit some of Britain’s most wild and remote islands. He even unwittingly finds himself involved in a dramatic cliff top rescue - and makes the evening news.

During his journey, he hopes to find out how our coastline has influenced both the way we work and the way we spend our holidays, and how being an island nation has shaped the Britain we know today.

1 Like

#### The Secret Life of Dogs - Season 2

Premieres Friday 28 April at 9:30PM

(Melbourne/Adelaide viewers see it at 9.30pm on 7TWO)

Narrated by Martin Clunes (Doc Martin), the second season of this popular documentary series examines the relationship between humans and canines, exploring how and why dogs, more than any other animal, have become the closest of companions.

1 Like