Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

There has been no promos for The Blacklist in recent weeks, how will viewers know about the show coming back?

It’s Seven - they’ve got enough people watching the channel that they could slip something in with two hours notice and it’ll rate its socks off.

There’s an idea. They could film a show with Manu changing his socks and it would rate those socks off. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

###Week commencing 28 February 2016

Sunday 28 February
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules
08:30 PM Sunday Night Series Return
09:30 PM The Blacklist x 2 Series Return
11:30 PM Royal Pains Series Return

Monday 29 February
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules
09:00 PM Downton Abbey S6 E3
10:00 PM Britain’s Spending Secrets
11:00 PM Benefits Street

Tuesday 1 March
09:00 PM Wanted E4
10:00 PM Bones S11 Ep6
11:00 PM Motive S3 Ep1

Wednesday 2 March
09:00 PM First Dates
10:00 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell: Juniper Hill - Part 1
11:00 PM Botched Up Bodies

Thursday 3 March
08:00 PM The Big Bang Theory S5 Ep6
08:30 PM Pretty Woman
11:05 PM Parks And Recreation x 2 S7 Ep 4 and 5

Friday 4 March
07:00 PM Better Homes and Gardens
08:30 PM Movie: Last Vegas

Saturday 5 March
07:00 PM Movie: Despicable Me 2
09:00 PM Movie: Fast Five

and the oldies that are on Seven never change the channel anyway - Perth being the example.

2 Likes

and regional Victoria on Prime7

What do you class has oldies?

50+

Castle returns with Season 8 Episode 9

7 March 2016 at 10:00PM

1 Like

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Returns Wednesday 9 March 2016, 11:00 PM on 7 MID-SEASON RETURN (Returns March 8 in the US)

Quantico

Returns Tuesday 8 March 2016, 11:00 PM on 7 MID-SEASON RETURN (Returns March 6 in the US)

A poor timeslot for Quantico especially after Seven gave the show a big promo push and a 8.30pm Sunday timeslot when it launched late last year. Why not show it after First Dates on Wednesdays?

55+ - the only demo Seven actually wins and relies on for their All People wins.

Because it doesn’t rate well?

Coming to Sundays:

###Odyssey

From Sunday 20 March at 9.30pm with a double episode.

Elsewhere known as American Odyssey it had one season in 2015 of 13 episodes and was then cancelled by NBC after low ratings.

Synopsis reads:

AN INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY EXPLODES AS THE LIVES OF THREE STRANGERS COLLIDE

In North Africa, Sgt. Odelle Ballard (Anna Friel) stumbles upon computer files that show a major U.S corporation is secretly funding terrorists. She is able to download the files onto a jump drive, but her unit is attacked before she can tell anyone. While the world is told that her entire team was tragically wiped out by enemy militants, Odelle, the sole survivor, knows the truth: they were attacked by private American military contractors because of the information she has on her jump drive.

In New York City, corporate litigator Peter Decker (Peter Facinelli) finds himself embroiled with the same corporation Odelle discovered to be funding jihadists. As Peter begins to connect the dots of corruption in the private sphere, political activist Harrison Walters (Jake Robinson) suspects a government cover-up when he meets a hacker (Nate Mooney) with proof that Odelle is still alive.

That’s odd. The Blacklist returns this Sunday, then three weeks later it is rested for the premiere of Odyssey. Shouldn’t Odyssey go straight into the 10.30pm timeslot on March 20?

The Blacklist is scheduled at 8.30pm for that night

What does it mean for My Kitchen Rules and Sunday Night?

Isn’t that the first night of non ratings with Easter being the weekend after?

Yes, I believe the two week ratings break for Easter runs from March 20 to April 2.

Ah that makes sense now. So MKR will be rested during first week of Easter ratings break like last year. Thanks for that :slightly_smiling: