Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

The Bay

Coming Soon

Set in the unique coastal town of Morecambe, THE BAY is an original UK drama series written by award-winning writer and playwright Daragh Carville (Being Human, The Smoke, Cherrybomb) starring MORVEN CHRISTIE (The A Word, The Replacement) as Detective Sergeant Lisa Armstrong, a fierce and hard-working Family Liaison Officer.

DS Lisa Armstrong (Morven Christie) is assigned as the Family Liaison Officer to the case of two missing teenage twins, Holly (Darci Shaw) and Dylan Meredith (Noah Valentine), who have disappeared from their home in Morecambe. After meeting the twins’ parents, Lisa is shocked to discover that her connection to the family might be more than just professional. As the complications within the investigation grow, the hunt is on to find the twins before it’s too late, but Lisa must also deal with her own family’s problems when daughter Abbie (Imogen King) is suspended from school.

CAST:
Morven Christie - DS Lisa Armstrong
Jonas Armstrong - Sean Meredith
Matthew McNulty - Nick Mooney
Daniel Ryan - DI Anthony ‘Tony’ Manning
Taheen Modak - DC Ahmed ‘Med’ Kharim
Chanel Cresswell - Jess Meredith
Lindsey Coulson - Penny Armstrong
Imogen King - Abbie Armstrong
Art Parkinson - Rob Armstrong
Tracie Bennett - Margaret Foley
Adam Long - Vincent Jackson
Simon Manyonda - DS Alexander Stewart
Philip Hill-Pearson - Ryan Foley
Martina Laird - Bernie Ward
Richard Huw - Tom Hayes
Jordan Misfud - Krzysztof Babakowski
Ellie Duckles - Hanna Babakowski
Ciaran Griffiths - Lee Ward
Louis Greatorex - Sam Hesketh
Roger Barclay - Councillor Hesketh
Darci Shaw - Holly Meredith
Noah Valentine - Dylan Meredith

Another ITV crime drama

2 Likes

This morning in Perth (not sure if other areas are the same) but 70 is now 7mate HD and no longer 7HD. I wonder why they changed the main channel back to SD and the multi channel to HD. It was not like this on Friday, as I always watch the main channels in HD.

3 Likes

Apologies if wrong thread, don’t really know which one this fits into.

But can anyone in Perth acess 7HD? Channel 70 seems to be displaying a HD simulcast of 7MATE. Can’t deal watching Sunrise in SD my screen is blurry and it’s killing me :joy:

Going to assume that it’s AFL related.

1 Like

Last night during the AFL coveragfe there were plenty of on screen references to tonight’s Collingwood versus West Coast game being on in Melb on 7 and in Perth on 7mate AND IN HD on channel 70 (the caps was how they put it on screen). I assume it’ll swap back tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yeah, Seven have done a few temporary/24 hour switches to 7mate for AFL coverage (most notably in Melbourne & Adelaide on April 24 the last two years - probably also this year) since the main channel became the default HD service, so I’d imagine that today’s temporary changeover in Perth for coverage of the Collingwood vs West Coast game is one of them.

2 Likes

Week commencing 21 April 2019

Sunday 21 April
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules In a series first, the competition will farewell three teams as the Semi-Final line-up is decided. With only one place left, no-one is feeling confident and as the pressure increases, tempers flare.
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:20 PM Manhunt Rpt
10:20 PM Andrew Denton: Interview Rpt
11:20 PM The Blacklist S6 Ep16

Monday 22 April
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Manu and Pete are joined by Colin Fassnidge, Karen Martini, Guy Grossi and Liz Egan at the MKR Restaurant for the first Semi-Final of 2019
09:00 PM 9-1-1 S2 Ep11 Season Return
10:00 PM The Passage S1 Ep03
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News

Sydney, Brisbane
11:30 PM Me, Myself & I S1 Ep02
12:00 AM Talking Footy

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
11:30 PM Talking Footy Rpt
12:30 AM Me, Myself & I S1 Ep02

Tuesday 23 April
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules The pressure of Semi-Finals is at an all-time high, but so is the food and the smallest of mistakes could cost. Join Manu and Pete, alongside numerous guests, as the Grand Final line-up is decided.
09:00 PM Andrew Denton: Interview Season Premiere TBC
10:00 PM The Resident S2 Ep21
11:30 PM The Goldbergs S6 Ep03

Wednesday 24 April
Sydney, Brisbane
07:00 PM Home And Away "On 7Two in Melbourne and Adelaide. "
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Richmond v Melbourne Starts on 7Mate at 7:00 PM Bounce time: 7.35pm AEST
10:00 PM AFL Post Game
11:30 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence Rpt

Melbourne
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Richmond v Melbourne
11:30 PM Home And Away Rpt

Adelaide
06:30 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Richmond v Melbourne
09:30 PM AFL Post Game
10:30 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:00 PM Home And Away Rpt
11:30 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence Rpt

Perth
07:30 PM Little Big Shots U.S S1 Ep09
08:30 PM Movie: How To Be Single (2016)
10:45 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:15 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence Rpt

Thursday 25 April
04:45 AM Seven News Special: Currumbin Dawn Service

07:00 PM Home And Away x 3

Sydney, Brisbane
08:30 PM Modern Family S10 Ep 19 and 20
09:30 PM The Front Bar
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: James Dean
12:00 AM Best Of The Special Olympics World Games (2019)

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM Modern Family S10 Ep 19 and 20
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: James Dean
12:00 AM Best Of The Special Olympics World Games (2019)

Friday 26 April
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Movie: War Horse (2011)
11:30 PM TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Port Adelaide v North Melbourne
10:30 PM AFL Post Game
11:30 PM TBA

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Port Adelaide v North Melbourne
11:00 PM TBA

Saturday 27 April
Sydney
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Sydney v GWS
10:00 PM TBA
11:00 PM TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM The Kick
08:00 PM AFL: Rnd 6: Fremantle v Western Bulldogs
11:00 PM AFL Post Game

Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth
07:00 PM Movie: Brave (2012)
08:50 PM Movie: Fantastic Four (2005)
11:05 PM TBA

3 Likes

Seven previously scheduled this premiere on 26 February.

Seven showing MKR through Easter non-ratings to pick up viewers lost to Married at First Sight, and to make its ratings look a bit better.

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s taken this long for them to show big shows during non-ratings. Must be desperate.

They showed MKR in the Easter break for at least the last couple of years and have been starting the show in non-ratings for many years.

It makes no sense to have a non-ratings periods these days, which just send your viewers away to streaming services, for no good reason.

5 Likes

This 100%

If OzTam gets rid of non ratings I can bet you the programs on Seven/Nine/10 would be of much higher quality.

3 Likes

MKR took a break in non-ratings last year largely because of the Commonwealth Games.
2017 it had a break in the second week of non-ratings, 2016 it had no break (skipped 2 Sunday episodes) for non-ratings. 2015 - one week off. 2014 - no breaks

3 Likes

7 will obviously be wanting to build momentum which has already started with the AFL. They’ve won this week (I presume) and maybe they’ll nab next week. Their mornings are firing well too.

1 Like

If networks can’t program for 40 weeks outside “reality” at 7.30 you seriously think an extra 12 weeks of diluting the same content will help?

2 Likes

Premieres Monday 15 April at 9pm Double episode; then moving to 10pm on Mondays.

Based on the best-selling trilogy, THE PASSAGE centres on a secret medical facility where scientists are experimenting with a dangerous virus that could cure all disease but also wipe out the human race.

Federal Agent Brad Wolgast ( Mark-Paul Gosselaar - NYPD Blue, Commander In Chief, Saved By The Bell ) is tasked with bringing in test subject, a 10-year-old girl, Amy Bellafonte ( Saniyya Sidney ).
Humanity’s future lies in her hands.

3 Likes

Where is 9-1-1 and God Friended Me and Seven has a deal with Fox now or just picking titles from them ? Don’t see a lot of Fox new tv on 9 or 10 ( I think?).

Ok 9-11 has just returned in the US but God Friended Me already has 8 episodes available.

1 Like

Just cherry picking what they want. Nobody is doing studio or network deals any more.

3 Likes

Schedule for w/c 14 April above updated including the return of Little Big Shots U.S. and premiere movie BBQ.

3 Likes

Except Nine with Disney and NBCUniversal.

2 Likes