Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Of course, but the amount of them?

nothing is a sure fire hit anymore and that’s why programmers are firing off whatever and crossing their fingers.

However, they’re to blame for having nothing to show by bloating out reality shows to 90 minutes plus etc and destroying shows after it.

4 Likes

Really, putting cancelled, slow-tracked US content on the main channel in 2018? Even at 10:30pm this makes you think that the cupboards must be quite bare…

Should it be on 7 Flix then?

Why is Seven holding back new episodes of Beach Cops for AFL states?
As Bancroft, it has been renewed for a second series of four episodes. Here is a preview for series 1 from Daily Express in the UK:

Of course shows being canceled or not comes down to the revenue it creates.

1 Like

I agree including The Goldbergs Which I have a Better Chance to air on Saturday Nights Anyway.

Women’s Health Women in Sport awards will be shown on TV for the first time. This year’s ceremony, to be held at Sydney’s Hordern Pavilion on October 17, will be broadcast as a one-hour highlights program on Seven during the week of October 28.

2 Likes

How rididulous. Broadcasting an awards show a week after it has occurred. Why would you bother?

Schedule Update:

Friday 17 August
Late TBAs are 9-1-1

Saturday 18 August
Melbourne/Adelaide
10:30 PM/10:00 PM Movie Get Hard (2015)

Dance Boss encores on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 afternoons.

1 Like

Just a question for those watching tonight - did Seven air tonight’s $100 million Powerball draw? Did they do anything special for it?

I thought it was going to be shown between 8.30pm and 9pm AEST.

@TV.Cynic Are you able to shed any light as to the reason for the market variations with Seven’s main channel on Thursdays now? Multiple H&A episodes in Melbourne (perhaps they’re behind due to Thursday AFL 5 weeks in a row some weeks back?)

Also when AFL markets will be getting new Border and Beach Cops (due to Front Bar)?

Seven aired the Powerball draw with Liz Cantor during the first break of The Front Bar in Tasmania.

About 8:40, nudda special and I didn’t win :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

As per the schedule posted above Beach Cops is shown in Melbourne and Perth next Thursday at 8pm

1 Like

It was also the last lottery draw hosted by Liz before she goes on maternity leave according to her Instagram.

Is this some deal Seven have with Tattslotto? I should’ve asked this before. Many years ago I thought all networks aired them.

I thought Seven in Melbourne had always shown the Tatts draws.

Yes since the 1970s :wink: but they are shown less often these days usually just when it’s a major draw

2 Likes