Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Post Super-Bowl in Queensland, the next scheduled show wasn’t until 3pm (The Chase UK) - so as filler now 7 is airing Surf Patrol and 7Mate is airing Cajun Pawn Stars.

2 Likes

Why did Seven schedule Super Bowl coverage to go until 4PM AEDT when the game finished much over an hour before this time? Were they just trying to be safe in case it ran overtime for whatever reason?

Think you answered your own question there .

8 Likes

It would be to preempt any delay or overtime

1 Like

It’s quite funny that when Seven finally schedules My Kitchen Rules on Thursdays, then Nine decides not to show Married at First Sight on the night.

2 Likes

I wonder if Seven will pick-up (or have picked-up) Malcolm in the Middle with their new Fox deal?

1 Like

Any sign of Blindspot S3?

No - the only thing not mentioned so far is The Blacklist returning “soon” with Season 5 Episode 9

1 Like

And The Goldbergs Season 5.as well so The Blacklist is’nt the only show not Mentioned, yet!!!

You misunderstood - I meant The Blacklist is returning soon according to Seven but it hasn’t been mentioned here.

Given the timing of Hard Sun’s debut, is Seven planning to make the series a 7plus exclusive and not show the other five episodes on TV after the Winter Olympics?

1 Like

That’s what I assumed from Seven’s promo for it.

So Perth get BHG tonight on 7mTwo (due to Olympics, as does Brisbane for an hour).

But also get an encore late night after Olympics on main channel?

1 Like

Actually bhag is on 7two in perth tonight

1 Like

That is correct, yes. WA gets the ‘special treatment’ with BHG tonight, seeing it twice across the channels of Seven.

1 Like

Would IOC broadcast rules permit Seven to run an always on-screen countdown clock for the network premiere of The Simpsons during Olympic coverage?

When did this happen?

Forget the IOC, it would be bloody annoying for the rest of us.

5 Likes

Why would they need to? Its not like its a new show and I doubt all of a sudden a horde of viewers will start watching The Simpsons just because it swapped from Ten to Seven.

1 Like

Promote it, even lots, sure. But a countdown clock? Please no. Seeing MKR’s God awful promos every 10min is painful enough.

1 Like