Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

We don’t think it. We know that’s the case.

5 Likes

Alright, that’s what I meant. But still, having 4 extra episodes over the next two weeks won’t cover the whole duration that the Olympic Winter Games are on. Are we expecting Seven to still show single episodes from Monday-Thursday while the games are on?

1 Like

The Resident is not doing to well in the US. Very average reviews for the first episode that was shown post NFL but there was apparently a huge drop off in viewers across the episode. Second episode in its regular timeslot yesterday lost half the audience (went from 2.6 to 1.0) and finished third. Might not last long.

Schedule Update

MKR Encores at midday on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Wednesday 31 January
09:00 pm 7 News Special Investigation: The Beaumont Children

2 Likes

Week commencing 4 February 2018

The schedules provided by Seven are once again mostly TBA (even for MKR timeslots) so will post when updated.

Some points to note.

Home and Away another 4 eps on Thursday.

PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics: Opening Ceremony is Friday at 8:30pm AEDT. Saturday evening coverage starts at 7pm except Adelaide (6.30pm).

No Simpsons or M*A*S*H on any channel.

3 Likes

Given the ratings this show will be cancelled by the time it premieres here.

1 Like

Week commencing 4 February 2018

Sunday 4 February
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules Still in Melbourne, supermums Kim & Suong take to the kitchen to share the flavours of their Vietnamese heritage, while at the table a shock insult sparks the biggest blow up of the season!
08:30 PM Movie: Pretty Woman (1990)
11:05 PM Wedding Surprises: Caught On Camera

Monday 5 February
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Teams travel to the Sunshine Coast where surfie couple Ash & Matty are in the zone for their big debut.
09:00 PM Movie: Eddie The Eagle (2016)
11:30 PM Big Kitchens: Donut Drive Thru

Tuesday 6 February
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Teams travel to Brisbane where best buddies Stuss & Steve set out on a culinary odyssey
09:15 PM The Good Doctor S1 Ep13
10:15 PM Grey’s Anatomy S14 Ep3 and 4
12:10 AM Time After Time S01 Ep 3 and 4

Wednesday 7 February
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Teams travel to Western Australia where “Perth’s best waitresses” Stella & Jazzey are aiming to serve up a night to remember. Strap yourselves in for a rollercoaster night!
09:00 PM Hard Sun Series Premiere
10:20 PM World’s Most Extreme Airports
11:20 PM Big Kitchens: Commander’s Palace
12:00 AM Powerless S1 Ep 3 and 4

Thursday 8 February
07:00 PM Home and Away x 4
09:00 PM The Front Bar: Winter Olympics Special
10:00 PM TBA
11:00 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA

Friday 9 February
Sydney, Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics: Opening Ceremony
10:00 PM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics: Opening Ceremony
12:30 AM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics Highlights

Brisbane
11:30 AM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics Highlights

Adelaide
12:00 AM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics Highlights

Perth
07:00 PM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics: Opening Ceremony
10:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens

Saturday 10 February
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics

Adelaide
06:30 PM PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics

2 Likes

Note that updated schedules for all markets haven’t been received yet - no idea what the Friday Sydney and Melbourne schedule means.

Good Doctor back to one episode for the week.

3 Likes

Front Bar airing in Sydney and Brisbane for the first time in primetime?

4 Likes

Yes, because it’s not AFL related in this scenario of course.

We Just gotta wait until after the Olympics for New Seasons of The Goldbergs and How to get away with Murder plus New Eps of The Blacklist.

Seven’s director of programming Angus Ross has told TV Tonight that How I Met Your Mother will return to the network as part of its new deal with 20th Century Fox which also includes The Simpsons and MASH, but Modern Family is not expected to be part of the deal. This opens the door for Foxtel to snap up Modern Family or for Ten to regain it.

1 Like

I think Foxtel already have it because it’s running in their current promo of first run series alongside The X Files.

1 Like

What about Speechless which Ten had until they tooked it off air with Two Episodes of Season 1 Remaining? Maybe Ten can pick up some Content from ABC Studios as well.

1 Like

According to the current version of the article “Modern Family is also expected to form part of Seven’s deal.”

Modern Family would be good for 7flix… definitely give that channel a boost.

TvTonight have sent an update.

Stating that Seven is expected to pick up Modern Family.

This has to be going to 7flix.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking :thinking:

Did @JohnsonTV misread?

All articles I’ve read, have anticipated Modern Family being acquired (most likely 7flix too, which makes sense as Ross said “we have other plans” - when answering why no Simpsons for the channel).

I think it was edited…

2 Likes

No.

1 Like