Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I think we’ve found our 2017 Media Spy awards winner of a certain category…

3 Likes

I presume all those TBAs will be movies?

Why do Seven keep showing the School Spectaculars? What financial gain do they get? Any value? Surely there must be. What, do NSW & VIC governments pay them a bunch of money. And yes, I get not much would’ve rated against Ashes on a Saturday anyway and Summer non-ratings.

How? I said that one person WILL NOT affect the ratings. Honestly, a whole bunch of people would be needed to do what you are suggesting, not just one!! I highly, highly doubt anything will change after this. I am not trying to brag at all, I’m just saying it will be nice to be included in the survey.

Ratings are used as a measure for millions in advertising spending each year. The integrity of the system is kinda important.

8 Likes

You keep digging yourself deeper. You need to learn when to shut up.

4 Likes

Agreed. I’m fast loosing my patience with this member. He’s flooding the forum with his constant trolling. I find myself coming here less and less each time I see his posts.

Yeah, I’m just trying to defend what I’m saying. Let’s move on now shall we?

Most likely filler content for what will otherwise be a movie.

Also it’s more of a Enrolment Drive for the Schools involved as it’s prime season for last minute enrolments.

1 Like

This is seriously the most ridiculous thing I have read on this forum. @Mitchell_Nock if its true you are getting a ratings box. I doibt you will have it a month before it gets uninstalled

5 Likes

IIRC, but there is a NDA attached to the box.

Adding to that and I would dare say that OZTAM would not be recruiting anyone on this forum…

1 Like

You probably shouldn’t have mentioned it as you appear to be using your real name on this forum. There was an incident a few years ago where one of the current affairs programs disclosed the identification of a few of ratings families, the families subsequently had the boxes pulled from their homes.

4 Likes

For the record, I do watch other channels too; I just like Seven the best like how you lot have your favourites and as a result I post on here more about Seven than any other channel. For example I do enjoy watching the cricket on Nine and Big Bash on Ten when it starts. Besides, I live with other people so it is not always me that gets a say in what I watch. Not only that but more often than not I watch Seven online so the other people I live with will likely be watching something else. Calm down you lot and move on like I said earlier

These are reactions to your flip outs so maybe you should take your own advice and calm down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyone for Titanic to follow Mighty Cruise Ships? :wink:

2 Likes

how would one go about getting a ratings box installed?

Does Seven have the rights to ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’ now? Nine haven’t got it scheduled on Christmas night like they normally do so I’m assuming that this is what the TBA will be on Christmas night here at 7:00…

I believe the agencies make phone calls to various postcodes, for suitability. It’s not a choice.

2 Likes

Seven have Christmas Vacation at 7pm and European Vacation at 9.10pm while Nine also have Vacation (again) up against it at 9.30pm.

2 Likes

LOL really :joy:

Yes and Ten have Mean Girls and First Wives Club as somebody also predicted.

1 Like