Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Why is there a double episode of Liar showing this week? I thought Seven could fit the 6 episodes in each week until the end of survey based on when they premiered it.

Ooohhh :scream:

Oddly?

Indiana Jones isn’t Star Wars?

2 Likes

Just as I thought triple episodes of Home and Away are over with the premiere of Instant Hotel, it is returning next week :weary:
I think the embargo info for November 17 and 18 has something to do with Rugby League World Cup quarter finals (when will Australia play will be clearer after the final round of group matches next weekend) and the second International Rules match in Perth on November 18.

Seven is showing double episodes thus episode 5 will be on November 20 and episode 6 (the season finale) will be on November 27, the final Monday of official ratings.

2 Likes

Lucasfilm produced both franchises, but I didn’t realise they didn’t own Indiana Jones.

2 Likes

Interesting to see more about the whole saga involving The Secret Daughter and The Good Doctor in TV Week.

Although they did manage to have the latest changes (which were made as late as Thursday) included in the TV Guide, the timeslots were different again in the story earlier in the magazine.

In The Secret Daughter story, they say the show screens Tuesday and Thursday at 8.45pm. Did Seven lack that much confidence in the The Good Doctor that they thought it would be bumped to 9.45pm by the third week?

3 Likes

Friday and Saturday added to schedule.

1 Like

I don’t understand why the listings for Friday and Saturday were embargoed - the details about the RLWC and International Rules scheduling was already public knowledge

3 Likes

Seven embargoed no information about nothing on some of the timeslots?

2 Likes

With Seven, different cities have different embargo days and times. So on days like Friday and Saturday when there are different schedules across the country I can’t post the entire schedule.

2 Likes

Schedule Update:

Wednesday 15 November
09:45 PM Special: Jessica Mauboy - All The Hits Live

Saturday 18 November
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
09:45 PM Jurassic Park III (2001)

Melbourne
10:00 PM Jurassic Park III (2001)

Adelaide
09:30 PM Jurassic Park III (2001)

2 Likes

Not treating viewers (nor fans of the franchise) very well in that market, whereas everywhere else gets it earlier.

Should’ve put it on 7mate instead, where I see “Get Hard” (2015) is scheduled instead (which is rubbish and doesn’t rate) :expressionless:

What, like 15 minutes earlier? Get a grip, 15 minutes shouldn’t matter that much really.

2 Likes

What I was getting at is, it’ll be more like 10:30pm or later …

As Seven’s sport telecasts NEVER finish to the scheduled time, usually half an hour overtime (with a post game segment). Same goes for Adelaide and Perth.

They also don’t adjust their EPGs on the go, as I’ve noticed Nine do after NRL concludes (usually ~9:40pm).

Where as 9:45pm is locked-in for Sydney and Brisbane, as it’s a movie night (no sport).

Look, I understand as we get closer to summer and the ‘longest day’ (where it’s light until 9pm or after), people are staying up much later, but still.

4 Likes

Seven very rarely starts anything past 7:30pm at the advertised time.

2 Likes

Yeah, but at least their EPG is always spot on (and that’s usually only a few minutes to 10min later than scheduled anyway).

Look at Nine’s EPG… A complete joke.

2 Likes

It’s a movie, aren’t all of them multi channel fodder? Anyone who is a fan has a Blu Ray or DVD surely instead of watching a Network hack them to bits?

4 Likes

Oh, that reminds me (thanks Glenn), what on earth happened with Seven’s Jurassic Park on Saturday night?

There were scenes missing and it wasn’t a classification matter (as it’s PG uncut). Many weren’t happy and perplexed on social media.

I thought networks didn’t chop programs for timing these days (as in meticulously work out the amount of ads instead)? If so, pathetic. Might’ve been an old copy, they got the rights off Ten in 2010.

2 Likes

Jurassic park one to three was on stan expired aftersix months though

1 Like

The Chase Australia started at 5:27pm, following an ad break during Oaks Day telecast.

Viewers can switch to 7Two.

1 Like