Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Surprised that Seven are running one hour news bulletins in eastern states while cricket is on.

1 Like

With the Big Bash League coming up and God Friended Me reaching it’s Mid Season Finale 2 Weeks from Tonight, Seven will have Little Room in the Schedule, as long they continue to show New Episodes of The Goldbergs, Plus Season 2 of Trial and Error and The Final Season of Quantico still to come.

It’s Griswold season on Seven…

Surely this means cricket will be on 7mate for the hour.

They can air the mid-season finale of God Friended me on 17 December just hours after the US broadcast. The BBL doesn’t start until the 19th.

In Sydney and Melbourne the schedule on 7Mate is

6.00 pm Tea Break
6.20 pm back to live cricket.

Last year Nine ran 30 minutes bulletins in all markets except Perth for the scheduled 5 days of the 3rd Test

5 Likes

Ummmm someone deleted my post

The information you are posting is under embargo and we are pretty keen to respect our relationships with the networks by not posting schedules until the embargoes lift.

2 Likes

Dude the information did not come from MS - it came from a poster (me). People post information about upcoming schedules ALL the time. They either have first hand knowledge, they looking at foxtel guides, other online guides or they might be leaking or getting information from a source.

That has been happening on every website, everywhere including this one.

What the hell

1 Like

That’s great. And congrats on having the contacts to be able to post that sort of stuff.
But when we have the schedules already in our inbox with embargoes slapped over it, we are obliged to respect that until it lifts. Other occasions when there isn’t an embargo attached, any leaks/tips are more than welcome.

Channel Seven isn’t likely to tell the difference between you posting it on here or it coming from a staff member.

5 Likes

I know Seven very well and you give them no credit. If you click next to a user name it says if they are moderators, admin, leader or whatever. Seven know the difference between the admin staff posting publicity and program information and someone providing info as a member. They are not dumb.

Just like SMH has writers like Michael Idato. At the end of the article there is room for comments. You don’t think Seven know the difference between SMH staff and random comment people?

Please give Tim, Angus, Brook and the team at Seven more credit.

I have written to admin in the hope they can see sense.

If you like I can write “I AM NOT MS STAFF” before I provide information, in the same way as a zillion others post on here.

So you don’t want to know Young Sheldon is playing on Nine on Boxing Day?

I’ve never wanted to know anything about Young Sheldon.

11 Likes

I was obviously talking about the people who read MS in general. I don’t post things specifically for you

Harsh much? OnAir is entitled to have an opinion about the broadcast rights just like any other opinion under the sun on MS. He is a moderator who like all other site staff work very hard behind the scenes, least of all keeping people in check to adhere to site policy and restrictions set from companies MS has agreements with. I feel you’re digging a deeper hole by continuing on here with this, he gave a more than generous explanation. I am not perfect and have had my history of embarrasing comments, still trying to recover to this day in fact, but fair go, we are all in the same boat here :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a shame. I was hoping you could get some intel on Back With The Ex

1 Like

I disagree with the comment above from Sully.
As an Editor, owner, writer for a publication, website, etc, you are under rules on embargos and information you can post. You are also bound by what the networks want, because at times they can cut you off if you run a story they dont like.

However, people posting information from readers is not covered under network rules. People can post whatever they like.

1 Like

I must tell David Knox at TV Tonight that the next time he doesn’t approve one of my comments!

You should. If you onto sites like Herald Sun, SMH and go down to the comments section, you will find lots of inside information as people can post what they want.

I understand the issue. When I ran TvCentral I was under embargo. However, my readers were not and would often publish things I could only dream of.

1 Like

I have no inside information on anything … I was making a joke.

sorry :slight_smile: hahahaha